• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sev7en

Jun 9, 2019
First of all, pleased to be part of resetera... First of all thanks to let me "jump in" (MS docet!).

If you are looking for Italian support for any, ready for duty.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is Nintendo's E3 press kit up? Could really use one single place for all the hi-res renders and product info.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
This is significantly less than what the Lakers offered last year. I feel like they win here. They would have alot better offense if they can replace Ingram and Ball with shooters.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
hey, sorry but Winter stretches into Q1 2019, that's too far and wobbly for now. check back in once they nailed that down a bit further.

Ah, yes. Wasn't going for it until I saw the "2019" which threw me off.

And speaking of 2020, Ori went in the other direction of a surprise release and is now coming out next year. Can either update the date or pull the listing; I can just put it in again later since the thread is done :P

Ori and the Will of the Wisps by Dancrane212 (June 1st, 2019)
February 11, 2020

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
you're done with the thread already?! :O

I had put something together on the off-chance it released during the show; it's not as-if the threads I do are overly elaborate haha!

Just a thing to pick at while waiting for builds to compile or while listening to podcasts or videos. I've got it down to a, grammatically dubious, science.

Last edited:

ChickenHunter

Oct 28, 2017
Bruh,

Why is PSO2 not on PSN in NA?
Did MS "buy" exclusivity in NA like the did with Tales of Vesperia?

There, I started your Q&A section for ya..

Phil Spencer did already say that PSO2 will eventually make its way onto all platforms. Which means PS4, Nintendo Switch, and... Vita (if they actually care enough and make memory cards big enough to actually download it).
PS4 players already can't go onto Switch server blocks in the Japanese version which I doubt will be any different when it makes its way over here.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Phil Spencer did already say that PSO2 will eventually make its way onto all platforms. Which means PS4, Nintendo Switch, and... Vita (if they actually care enough and make memory cards big enough to actually download it).
PS4 players already can't go onto Switch server blocks in the Japanese version which I doubt will be any different when it makes its way over here.

I was starting your Q&A section for you, lol

I wonder if it was 6 mos or 1 year exclusivity?

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
I saw people post before for release dates so I didn't know it had to have an exact release date.
i had come to this thread in february to claim it. probably like you, i have an attachment to the game. it was the first zelda i played. it got me into the series. it was also one of the few non-sports games i played with my dad. when i looked up the first post and saw rule #6, i figured it was in bad form to claim a thread just in case it was actually november of 2019.

in 2009 i posted a spirit tracks thread when it seemed there wasn't any one claimed. i was mistaken and asked it to be closed. this felt like the right one to jump in on in a creative way since the spirit tracks thread was a joke about the way official threads were being done at neogaf at the time, with unhelpful blocks of graphics instead useful information doled out in functional ways. it also bagged on phantom hourglass, which really deserves it, but the thread itself was pretty negative.

in the end it doesn't matter as long as the thread gets made and it's a place for people to contribute. i was thinking about including a brief history of link's awakening, the overall metacritic score, links to the eshop, official website, etc. i would have also worked on an official thread graphic for resetera using my deteriorated graphic design skills. i'm not sure what your plan was for the thread (a lot of what i described is pretty by-the-numbers), but i would like to contribute to it.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
i had come to this thread in february to claim it. probably like you, i have an attachment to the game. it was the first zelda i played. it got me into the series. it was also one of the few non-sports games i played with my dad. when i looked up the first post and saw rule #6, i figured it was in bad form to claim a thread just in case it was actually november of 2019.

in 2009 i posted a spirit tracks thread when it seemed there wasn't any one claimed. i was mistaken and asked it to be closed. this felt like the right one to jump in on in a creative way since the spirit tracks thread was a joke about the way official threads were being done at neogaf at the time, with unhelpful blocks of graphics instead useful information doled out in functional ways. it also bagged on phantom hourglass, which really deserves it, but the thread itself was pretty negative.

in the end it doesn't matter as long as the thread gets made and it's a place for people to contribute. i was thinking about including a brief history of link's awakening, the overall metacritic score, links to the eshop, official website, etc. i would have also worked on an official thread graphic for resetera using my deteriorated graphic design skills. i'm not sure what your plan was for the thread (a lot of what i described is pretty by-the-numbers), but i would like to contribute to it.

I mean if you really want to do it you can, I don't want to take away your vision. As long as I get BOTW2 thread lol.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
I mean if you really want to do it you can, I don't want to take away your vision. As long as I get BOTW2 thread lol.

nah all i'm saying is that i would like to contribute. those are the things i would have done. i assume if you wanted to work on the thread too then there must be something you wanted to say or do as well, and it was likely born from a good memory or a love of the game too. these things can be a collaboration so i mean, why not?

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
nah all i'm saying is that i would like to contribute. those are the things i would have done. i assume if you wanted to work on the thread too then there must be something you wanted to say or do as well, and it was likely born from a good memory or a love of the game too. these things can be a collaboration so i mean, why not?

I mean if you want to team up for it we can. we can make it really special.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Wozman23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pico Rivera, CA
I've been mostly silent lately (because I took a second job for a while) but Eagle Island finally got a firm date of July 11th for Steam and Switch, so I dusted off and updated the draft I made many months ago when I claimed it for its - way past due but worth the wait - 2018 release window.