• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chaos17

Oct 27, 2017
France
Yes, please! Not going to lie, I was hoping you'd let me hop on it! I have some pretty good ideas for graphics. I'll take it off your hands if that's cool, my dude.

Hey vestan,

I would like to ask you a favor: could you please let me do the OT of Astral chain, please?
I am a big fan of it and I would be really happy to make my first OT the game I like.
Also I've already graphics and data ready from my compile info thread.
I just need to format and complete it to follow the OT rules.

Edit : I was able to build my compile thread with the help of the community, so I would like to thank them by making an OT for them.

Last edited:

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
I'm not claiming, but hopefully this is the right place to ask:
Is there an OT for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands?

If so, could I please get a link?
If not, would anyone be interested in making one? I might consider collaborating, but can't fully commit (editor/proof-reader would be the most I could manage at the moment).

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I'm not claiming, but hopefully this is the right place to ask:
Is there an OT for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands?

If so, could I please get a link?
If not, would anyone be interested in making one? I might consider collaborating, but can't fully commit (editor/proof-reader would be the most I could manage at the moment).
you could easily find out by typing that into the search bar up top and ticking the "titles only" box. chances are very high there is at least one.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter & Turok 2 on Nintendo Switch by TheMoon (August 2, 2019)
August 8, 2019

Tactics V: "Obsidian Brigade" by TheMoon (August 7, 2019)
August 15, 2019

I was searching "Wildlands" and "Wildlands OT" with "titles only", but haven't been able to find anything resembling an OT, so I was just curious.
then we don't have one. if you just wanna talk about it you could make one yourself. at this point, the game is so old, nobody actually needs all the usual "what is it, here is a trailer, long gameplay rundowns with fancy graphics" song and dance. or look through the existing threads on Wildlands and see if that fits a general discussion.

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I'm personally tying you to a tree until you fix the banner in the icon thread and integrate Robin's site a bit more :P
(unless this is all some clever meta joke ^^)
Lmao I know, I knew this was coming :P got time tomorrow to at least sort those two things out. I've been dreading the backlog of icon updates to process in true procrastination style. NMS OT is already mine, just a case of coming up with some spiffy new bits for the VR update.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Lmao I know, I knew this was coming :P got time tomorrow to at least sort those two things out. I've been dreading the backlog of icon updates to process in true procrastination style. NMS OT is already mine, just a case of coming up with some spiffy new bits for the VR update.
I'd honestly suggest maybe dropping the weekly icon updates if you know you don't have time to keep up with those reliably. Keep things simple. A reminder that nobody reads OPs anyway :P

Just take care of the updated Hellblade icon that is still repped with its bad version in the "bad example" box and you''re good, imo :)

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Quick question: When doing an OT nowadays, are there any restrictions on what we can do with the graphics - as in moving backgrounds and does this site support Flash animation?

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Quick question: When doing an OT nowadays, are there any restrictions on what we can do with the graphics - as in moving backgrounds and does this site support Flash animation?
You can certainly do GIFs but be mindful of size for mobile users. Flash is not possible for an OT graphic as far as I understand, as most major browsers no longer support it by default.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Jun 14, 2019
Id like to claim the remnant from ashes ot if no one has already. My first time doing this and seems a bit awkward to do the claim stuff easy on mobile so after work today ill do the claim post when at pc

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Id like to claim the remnant from ashes ot if no one has already. My first time doing this and seems a bit awkward to do the claim stuff easy on mobile so after work today ill do the claim post when at pc
Please post a proper claim.

please update me on release changes. the game has no date and it's not out. a backer demo was released a month or so ago. I almost deleted it from the list.

Small change for the date, but the Early Access for the game goes up on September 6th. Could you change the date to that one?
done

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2019
Honestly i think they're pretty lame and uncool, i just have a messenger bag which is definitely cooler.
Please post a proper claim.

please update me on release changes. the game has no date and it's not out. a backer demo was released a month or so ago. I almost deleted it from the list.

done

https://www.resetera.com/members/queen-of-hunting.57912

https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...ollaborate-read-op.1100/page-52#post-23467105

august 20th/16th for preorders

i think this is right,

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Jun 14, 2019
Last edited:

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Since AgentStrange isn't able to help in making the OTs for Ghost Recon Breakpoint's beta and the full game due to personal issurs, I'd like to know if there are people willing to volunteer.

If you're interested, send a DM as soon you're able

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017

Per Nana, the main dev, it's still 2019 but they don't have a date yet to share yet. They're wrapping up production and doing polish currently, so imagine within the next two months or so.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Was just scoping out the claim index. Noticed Shenmue 3 is dropping Aug 27th. Is that true? Are we really getting that game that soon?!