• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Naw, that was the original release date. It's delayed to late November now iirc
Ah okay that makes sense. Figured there would be more hype if it was that soon.

Ah thanks for pointing that out.

Shenmue III(PS4/PC) by IrishNinja (April 20th, 2019)
August 27th,2019

It would be lovely if you would update these when games get delayed, otherwise I'll delete your claim when the date passes or if I bother to check, it creates unnecessary work. It's part of the deal. Not bothering to update it implies you don't really care about the OT anyway and don't mind if you lose the claim.

from the guidelines

2) You'll update us if you change your mind or when a release date changes! Do so through DM or a post with the new date! If you don't update a claim's release date and the entered post/release date passes, the claim gets deleted. This is solely your responsibility.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
So, are you making that Beta thread anytime soon or is that not happening anymore?

apparently it's been out since June?

------

August 27th,2019

I'm deleting this now since you didn't respond about updating it. Feel free to post another claim.

Last edited:

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So, are you making that Beta thread anytime soon or is that not happening anymore?

apparently it's been out since June?

------

August 27th,2019

I'm deleting this now since you didn't respond about updating it. Feel free to post another claim.

Oh someone else made the thread so I just decided to skip out and make a thread for the official release next month.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna have to drop the DAEMON X MACHINA OT as well. I simply don't have the time to make it right now and I'm sure someone would love to jump on that.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You don't want it anymore???

I'm incredibly tempted lol somebody has to raise the banner for this game!

Edit: Wait, is nobody doing Catherine either???

Don't get me wrong I'd love to do it. But I'm too busy with work and I go on a business trip next week so I can't get the time to get it made.

Perhaps if someone were to write up the OT and I could do the image work, I could still post it. If that's something you or anyone is interested in doing, that is.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Has anyone requested the Halo Infinite OT?

If not I volunteer to make it.
See OP. That's what the index is there for. And if it's not in there, that's why there's an "last update" date at the very very very top of everything with a link to the most recent claim. It's very easy to find the answer to your question.

And yes, as Rolandofgilead said ...read the guidelines in the OP (the thing the title of this thread asks you to do).

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I'm gonna have to drop the DAEMON X MACHINA OT as well. I simply don't have the time to make it right now and I'm sure someone would love to jump on that.
you have Untitled Goose Game claimed which is out on the 20th. what's happening with that?

edit:
Rune II by Mr. Tibbs (May 23, 2019)
"Summer 2019"

Virgo Vs The Zodiac by Luminaire (November 10th, 2018)
??????????????????

I'm removing these claims now, Rune 2 is pushed to "2020" without any specifics so please just reclaim it whenever anything solidifies.
Virgo vs the Zodiac still has no hints of a date. Please reclaim when it's six months out, like the rest. Same goes for all the others I've removed from the generic list as well.

Last edited:

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Anyone planning on making an OT for A.I. The Somnium Files?

If not, I'll edit this post and turn it into a claim - I'd hate to see this game go unnoticed in a packed month.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Anyone planning on making an OT for A.I. The Somnium Files?

If not, I'll edit this post and turn it into a claim - I'd hate to see this game go unnoticed in a packed month.
I say go for it. If that previous thread is any indication, most people aren't really interested in the game or won't bother at launch anyways.