• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
so nobody wants to step in for Daemon X Machina?

You don't want it anymore???

I'm incredibly tempted lol somebody has to raise the banner for this game!

Edit: Wait, is nobody doing Catherine either???
Don't get me wrong I'd love to do it. But I'm too busy with work and I go on a business trip next week so I can't get the time to get it made.

Perhaps if someone were to write up the OT and I could do the image work, I could still post it. If that's something you or anyone is interested in doing, that is.

I'll take care of it otherwise.

Daemon X Machina by TheMoon (September 5, 2019)
September 13, 2019

DOOM64 by TheMoon (September 5, 2019)
November 22, 2019

Last edited:

trisbee

Nov 17, 2017
A little off topic but I was wondering if someone might be willing to help me create an OT for a game I've been working on for 3 years that drops tomorrow? Thanks for any help!

Edited due to not realizing compensation might be against the rules

Last edited:

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Thank you for your message, an assassin has already been dispatched to your location.

If I can find a free web-based software for image editing that is work approved, I'd be all for it, but time constraints, and frankly, lack of interest are killing my motivation. On the old site it was 2/3 OTs a month, lol. I haven't done any since March now...

P.S: Tell the ninja I know karate, so back up!

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I need to scratch my OT designing itch, it's been a while since Anthem and some of the other big games I've been interested in have already been claimed by some awesome Era users so...

The Outer Worlds by iFirez (September 16th, 2019)
October 25th, 2019

If I was blind and couldn't see this on the OT Claims list please ignore this - but hopefully not as I think I've got some cool ideas for it! Seeing vestan's BL3 OT has inspired me to jump back into the OT designing game so here we go!

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I need to scratch my OT designing itch, it's been a while since Anthem and some of the other big games I've been interested in have already been claimed by some awesome Era users so...

The Outer Worlds by iFirez (September 16th, 2019)
October 25th, 2019

If I was blind and couldn't see this on the OT Claims list please ignore this - but hopefully not as I think I've got some cool ideas for it! Seeing vestan's BL3 OT has inspired me to jump back into the OT designing game so here we go!
This is gonna be legendary dude, can't wait.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Well shoot. I wanted to make the OT for Seven Sirens but I had no idea it was gonna be episodic!

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
(Not the OP, obviously) but is anyone by chance stepping up to make the OT for The Surge 2? It comes out Tuesday. I know it's not exactly the most anticipated game on ERA but a OT would be nice. :)

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
(Not the OP, obviously) but is anyone by chance stepping up to make the OT for The Surge 2? It comes out Tuesday. I know it's not exactly the most anticipated game on ERA but a OT would be nice. :)
is there a currently active thread you could maybe ask in? should get the eyeballs of people already interested, I think? Probably only the regular OT-creator crowd frequents this thread for the most part.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Is there a dedicated thread somewhere for simple PC gaming questions?

I am buying a new laptop and I have absolutely no idea how to tell whether or not it will be able to play certain games I enjoy on the lowest settings. And I was wondering if there was a thread where I could ask that without having to make my own thread.

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a dedicated thread somewhere for simple PC gaming questions?

I am buying a new laptop and I have absolutely no idea how to tell whether or not it will be able to play certain games I enjoy on the lowest settings. And I was wondering if there was a thread where I could ask that without having to make my own thread.

The lovely folks in the PC Gaming ERA thread might be able to help you.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017