• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I may claim Mario Kart Tour's OT later tonight if no one else steps forward.

I haven't made an OT before though so I'm pretty fearful of doing one. lol

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I may claim Mario Kart Tour's OT later tonight if no one else steps forward.

I haven't made an OT before though so I'm pretty fearful of doing one. lol

vTGriRO.png

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Oh no, people are depending on me now... I have no choice, I must make this OT! I must do it for them!

Onward!

I'd recommend checking out the design tips thread, lots of good advice there and people often build OTs in their posts so they can see how it'll look. Good place to get ideas and test stuff!

Thank you for the encouragement! I will look over that thread and try to follow the advice there. :)

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking of making an OT for Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2019 (The game that's trying to be a legal version of NCAA Football), but I'm not sure if anyone would actually post in it.

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
reminder that there is absolutely no need to rush a claim. it literally makes zero difference if you claim it a week before or exactly to the day six months before. if someone else wants to work on it too, you have to collaborate anyway.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah I'm confused too... not within 6 months of release date yet...
Aha my bad. I thought it was. Guess I got my math wrong :P Don't think it's a biggie tho, lol. I saw you claimed The Last of Us Part II and thought you'd be busy with that which is why I wanted to try my hand at Cyberpunk. I don't mind if you wanna chip in so we can make this OT the best it can be :)

I know you wanted to work on the Cyberpunk OT, so let's do it together? :D

I'm pretty confident in my abilities graphics-wise (just see the BL3, Astral Chain, Youngblood OT etc) but could always use some help, especially with organizing the writing, marketing materials, video clips for GIFs etc. Your Cyberpunk What to Play, Watch and Listen To thread was really awesome dude and I still keep up with it to this day. I feel the actual OT could benefit from that flavor. Hit me up over the DMs so we can organize something together :)

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I'm fine with that - but remember I tried claiming it back in July and I redacted it only because I was unaware of the 6-month rule. I was waiting to try again 6 months out to be in line with the rules ;)
Yeah, we should probably wait a lil' longer in that case then.

Check your DMs btw :) I have a decent idea of how the OT can look design-wise

Last edited:

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
So as of today/midnight, October 1st, we are exactly 6 months from April 2020 and the reason why I'm staking claim on this date is to save any bickering and heartache over trying to battle amongst ourselves for midnight, October 15th.

It seems to me that the three most passionate Cyberpunk 2077 fans on ResetEra are myself, vestan and BAD and those are the only other two individuals I could think of that would have the heart, passion and love of the source material to do the "Cyberpunk 2077 |OT|" any justice. Both vestan and BAD have both done tremendously incredible OT's - no one can deny that and I always planned that if I got the honor of collaborating with anyone on the "Cyberpunk 2077 |OT|" it would be both of them; because their graphic design expertise and adoration for the source material is second to none.

I actually contracted one of my friends that does graphic design for a living to assist me with this |OT|, should I be the one honored to do it and he showed me some things that were incredible...but after seeing what vestan and BAD are capable of, I would rather keep this in-house; because after all, this is a family and my friend that does graphic design could care less about video games and is not a member of ResetEra.

Both vestan and BAD have created amazing OT's in their time here at ResetEra - but I have yet had the privilege to create a single one.

I made the "ABZÛ |OT|" on the 'old place' and I'm rarely passionate about any game to the point where I feel that I would like to take on the responsibility of making an |OT| for it - but in this rare occasion, Cyberpunk 2077 is that game. My favorite movie of all time is "Blade Runner" - and I'm a major cinephile - so to say that is my favorite movie of all time at 44 years of age is truly saying something; given the breadth of films that I have seen. Aside from adoring and wanting to live in the world of Ridley Scott's "Blade Runner", I played the Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop game and all of it's expansions for many, many years - it's just a world that I live and breathe...it's atmosphere and day-to-day life are something that I strangely would love to be a part of.

To coordinate and collaborate with like-minded individuals like vestan and BAD on such an epic game |OT| such as this is a dream and something that I very much hope to lead the charge in.

There are several other games I thought about creating an |OT| for - such as "Astral Chain" and "The Last of Us: Part II" - but vestan forged the greatest "Astral Chain |OT|" the world could ever hope for and I'm sure that BAD will do the same for the "The Last of Us: Part II |OT|".

I love everyone here - I love this community and I promise I will do my very best with the help of my friends and collaborators to make the "Cyberpunk 2077 |OT|" the absolute greatest on the internet🤘🏻

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
So as of today/midnight, October 1st, we are exactly 6 months from April 2020 and the reason why I'm staking claim on this date is to save any bickering and heartache over trying to battle amongst ourselves for midnight, October 15th.

It seems to me that the three most passionate Cyberpunk 2077 fans on ResetEra are myself, vestan and BAD and those are the only other two individuals I could think of that would have the heart, passion and love of the source material to do the "Cyberpunk 2077 |OT|" any justice. Both vestan and BAD have both done tremendously incredible OT's - no one can deny that and I always planned that if I got the honor of collaborating with anyone on the "Cyberpunk 2077 |OT|" it would be both of them; because their graphic design expertise and adoration for the source material is second to none.

I actually contracted one of my friends that does graphic design for a living to assist me with this |OT|, should I be the one honored to do it and he showed me some things that were incredible...but after seeing what vestan and BAD are capable of, I would rather keep this in-house; because after all, this is a family and my friend that does graphic design could care less about video games and is not a member of ResetEra.

Both vestan and BAD have created amazing OT's in their time here at ResetEra - but I have yet had the privilege to create a single one.

I made the "ABZÛ |OT|" on the 'old place' and I'm rarely passionate about any game to the point where I feel that I would like to take on the responsibility of making an |OT| for it - but in this rare occasion, Cyberpunk 2077 is that game. My favorite movie of all time is "Blade Runner" - and I'm a major cinephile - so to say that at 44 years of age as my favorite movie of all time is truly saying something; given the breadth of films that I have seen. Aside from adoring and wanting to live in the world of Ridley Scott's "Blade Runner", I played the Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop game and all of it's expansions for many, many years - it's just a world that I live and breathe...it's atmosphere and day-to-day life are something that I strangely would love to be a part of.

To coordinate and collaborate with like-minded individuals like vestan and BAD on such an epic game |OT| such as this is a dream and something that I very much hope to lead the charge in.

There are several other games I thought about creating an |OT| for - such as "Astral Chain" and "The Last of Us: Part II" - but vestan forged the greatest "Astral Chain |OT|" the world could ever hope for and I'm sure that BAD will do the same for the "The Last of Us: Part II |OT|".

I love everyone here - I love this community and I promise I will do my very best with the help of my friends and collaborators to make the "Cyberpunk 2077 |OT|" the absolute greatest on the internet🤘🏻
giphy.gif

Can't wait man. I can tell how insanely passionate you are about this and it's seriously putting a big smile on my face. It's gonna be fun bringing your thread to life. To give the game an OT it deserves.

Last edited:

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA

I made the "ABZÛ |OT|" on the 'old place' and I'm rarely passionate about any game to the point where I feel that I would like to take on the responsibility of making an |OT| for it - but in this rare occasion, Cyberpunk 2077 is that game. My favorite movie of all time is "Blade Runner" - and I'm a major cinephile - so to say that at 44 years of age as my favorite movie of all time is truly saying something; given the breadth of films that I have seen. Aside from adoring and wanting to live in the world of Ridley Scott's "Blade Runner", I played the Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop game and all of it's expansions for many, many years - it's just a world that I live and breathe...it's atmosphere and day-to-day life are something that I strangely would love to be a part of.

Excited 🙏

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games