• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Hey Dan, can we collaborate or can I steal this one away from you? Reach specifically is the halo title I'm excessively passionate about and would love to either do the OT or help with it.
Free tip: don't get yourself banned for trolling in the window you wanna take on an OT, seemingly you're back in time but just ...be more mindful of that when taking on this responsibility. :)

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Free tip: don't get yourself banned for trolling in the window you wanna take on an OT, seemingly you're back in time but just ...be more mindful of that when taking on this responsibility. :)

This is such an unnecessary thing to say.

Aside from that, OT will be completed and put up the day before. Should be looking good.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Thanks for the info, I wasn't sure what the policy was.
Tip for the next time, if the thread title says READ THE OP and the banner also says READ THE OP, you should probably read the OP :P (cause that's answered in the OP)

^^

readop4okxh.jpg

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Even though they're both part of the same package, I think it would be better for discussion purposes to create separate threads for Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil Resistance, so I am going to split my claim in two and make both threads. The earlier claim at post #2,876 has been edited accordingly.

Resident Evil Resistance by Aurc (December 15, 2019)
April 3, 2020

OP
OP
TheMoon

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Even though they're both part of the same package, I think it would be better for discussion purposes to create separate threads for Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil Resistance, so I am going to split my claim in two and make both threads. The earlier claim at post #2,876 has been edited accordingly.

Resident Evil Resistance by Aurc (December 15, 2019)
April 3, 2020
thanks, good call!
(I suggest a small banner-link between the two but you probably had the same/a similar idea already)