• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This screenshot from the Steam Store makes me really hopeful.

ss_4fe162d9752bc89c2de14ba549ffb6a6260b09aa.jpg

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I like the retro-future aesthetic and the pedigree is obviously top notch, I'm just need more details about how the game actually plays.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
Fallout: Space Frontiers gonna rock. Glad Obsidian is doing a big project again that's in their comfort zone and with kickass leads no less. :D

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
This will be the most Fallout game of this gen.

Question...if 2K owns this license and obviously Bethesda owns Fallout, how does Obsidian make any more Fallouts without getting sued? Running out of ascetics.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
More interested in this than I was in Fallout 4 or New Vegas (finally a Bethesda/Obsidian game that doesn't look like ass), but really not loving the tone and humor.

Could just be the trailer getting some lame gags to to throw into a quick trailer, but as of now I'm not loving that aspect of it.

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I thought that was a grown ass man with a job, being engaged and having a house I was above letting out a high pitched sound and excitedly shaking my arms in response to something.

Evidently I was wrong.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Super curious to see if this will get a sequel. I'm assuming it will be successful, but Take Two one the publishing rights for the first so they must have some sort of right of first refusal?

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Everything looked great about this BUT then saw that it was yet another new rpg that is forced first person. Why? Why are newer rpgs doing this? Cyberpunk and now this, there are plenty of us that prefer to play in third person, even in TES/Fallout games. Just make it an optional choice and let the players have that choice instead of forcing it upon them.

Having force first person really sucks the fun out of rpgs when it comes to customization aspect, getting new armor/weapons, making your characters visual appearance, etc feel completely useless since you won't ever see those for the vast majority of playing.

Kin5290

Oct 26, 2017
Hell yeah, I love the tone and quirkiness that they're shooting for.

This is my Fallout 4. I won't say New Vegas 2 because it's not an RPG.
It's an RPG, though? New Vegas was a first person shooter RPG as well (that you could happen to play really jankily in third person).

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Everything looked great about this BUT then saw that it was yet another new rpg that is forced first person. Why? Why are newer rpgs doing this? Cyberpunk and now this, there are plenty of us that prefer to play in third person, even in TES/Fallout games. Just make it an optional choice and let the players have that choice instead of forcing it upon them.

Having force first person really sucks the fun out of rpgs when it comes to customization aspect, getting new armor/weapons, making your characters visual appearance, etc feel completely useless since you won't ever see those for the vast majority of playing.

I feel your pain :(