• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Every Fallout fan on the planet right now

ih9rddwo5s221.jpg

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
I like how this is kinda stealing Bethesda's lunch.

I like the concept. Visually it seems kind of bland, but knowing about Obsidian and the concept for the game, it sounds like it will be a proper role playing experience. I'll be watching out for this.

SmAsH

Oct 25, 2017
Why do I feel like this game will under sell, killing off Obsidian and the last vestige of single player games unless you are a juggernaut like CD Projekt Red.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
This was the coolest game announced for me. Hope its not all planet based though and some space combat/ space-stations.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
I love that Fallout shade throwing in the trailer. Also, this is now, together with Sekiro, my most anticipated game of 2019.

Alderade

Oct 27, 2017
Gautoz (great french journalist) was at Obsidian studio in LA a few days ago and will publish a big preview in 5 hours.

SmAsH

Oct 25, 2017
Because you are being paranoid. Why would it kill Obsidian?

I mean they aren't exactly a developer company with a boat load of money? Didn't Pillars 2 and some other game do really poorly recently? I know Microsoft bought them, but they'll just pull a RARE and force them to work on some games no one will want or care about. I don't know anymore, I guess I'm paranoid.

Xiao Hu

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck it. Getting my first collectors edition with this one. Bethesda can suck a fat one!

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
Why do I feel like this game will under sell, killing off Obsidian and the last vestige of single player games unless you are a juggernaut like CD Projekt Red.

In my opinion this looks to be the best selling Obsidian game ever... many, many disappointed Fallout fans are probably going after this game now - and it's a FPS RPG game, that has a unique look to it.. made by Obsidian.. yeah, this could easily be their best selling game in their whole history

laxu

Nov 26, 2017
This will either be "the real Fallout" we want or it will fall short and be a bit lame. I got a feeling that they were trying too hard with the trailer but I love New Vegas so if they can deliver something of that caliber it could be great.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've been dying for a real RPG shooter game for a long time. But, I'll admit, I'm partially buying this as a middle finger to Bethesda.

SmAsH

Oct 25, 2017
In my opinion this looks to be the best selling Obsidian game ever... many, many disappointed Fallout fans are probably going after this game now - and it's a FPS RPG game, that has a unique look to it.. made by Obsidian.. yeah, this could easily be their best selling game in their whole history

I hope you are right! I want this to succeed as well, especially with how stagnate Bethesda has been with their last few games.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
The trailer seems to be down, but I'm kinda bummed it's yet another human only space scifi thing. That shit has dominated the market for the past 14-15 years, and it's all nBSG's fault.

I still might pick it up, since I'm a mark for space scifi games, but probably not until it goes on sale.

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
Obsidian is going to replace Bestheda in the hearts of many gamers it seems.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Good lord this looks incredible. Space cowboy Fallout by Obsidian. I
Day 1 all daaaaaaay.

These guys are going to really shine under MS.

Maquiladora

Nov 16, 2017
I could do without the amount of dumb humor. I'm hoping it was just played up for the trailer. But the world looks interesting and as a huge fan of NV I'm certainly interested in hearing/seeing more...

Nov 12, 2017
When Microsoft own IP is going to release on PS4 by their own Studio too.
but these agreements had been closed between private divisions and obsidian years before ms came into play. At most, it will happen (since Microsoft will still earn money on this title) That if the IP will be a hit we will see an exclusive sequel on the Xbox w10store and xcloud

Oct 27, 2017
ON PS4 AND STEAM TOO?! WHAT HAPPENED

The publishing deal for this game with Take Two has likely existed for a long time before the acquisition was even in the picture, so unless MS buys the publishing rights they can't just reneg on the contract.

And interestingly, going by the small print the IP is Obsidian's therefore it's now MS's. Which means they've just picked up a new sci-fi RPG. Will be interesting to see if Take Two have the rights on publishing sequels.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
This looks amazing, and I will buy anything by Obsidian... But I am so annoyed that yet another RPG I am hyped for is first-fucking-person.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if the Microsoft studios logo will appear on this game