• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
EHa04l6WsAUWw3j

This is a great pair of games in Game Pass.

adumb

Banned
Aug 17, 2019
It's amazing how Era can take the very positive reception of a game and make it thoroughly fucking miserable.

Shake Appeal

Oct 27, 2017
They're nothing alike, Disco is dialogue-based with no traditional combat
Nothing alike? They're computer role-playing games in which you inhabit a character and make choices? Disco Elysium draws on games that were made by people who worked on Outer Worlds.

Let me put it another way: I'm not sure I can play any other singleplayer narrative games for a while after Disco, because it would be unfair to the other games.

Silver9

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
I was going to play on normal but looks like hard is a way to go.

dred

Oct 27, 2017
This bodes well since Gerstmann is a grumpy old dude who doesn't like anything.

/s (sort of)
That was honestly my thought when I saw the tweet, only without the /s. Most of GB's podcast discussions at this point feel like them going through the motions more than anything, East and West.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
Great reviews. Won't get it Day 1, though. For me it's not long enough for full price.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
This is the exact type of game I wouldn't play if it weren't for gamepass..seeing these positive reviews is just icing on the cake for me trying something new. I love this service.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be grabbing this Day 1 once it's released for Switch. Hopefully it's out before the end of the year.

Khatoz

Oct 27, 2017
Scores seems to be on par with what people predicted, at the end if the feeling of new vegas is there, it will be a great game for me.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to Obsidian, already have the game installed via Gamepass, can't wait to jump in. I just have to finish up Metro Exodus...

Jameson

Nov 23, 2017
Page updated on the Xbox gamepass pc app, That there will be achievements for the game on PC. Someone was concerned about it earlier in this thread but I don't want to go back and find the post to quote.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Obsidian earned their bonus pay this time. Thinkin of picking this up at some point but since the next wont be on ps i hope the ending doesnt have a sequel hook