• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 5 days, 5 hours, 46 minutes, 6 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

The Overwatch League |OT| So Long, and Thanks for All the GOATS! (LIVE)

TManPlays

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Okay, double posting here, but I really hope after this failure that the Justice finally realize they CANNOT PLAY QUAD DPS.

EDIT: Okay, I totally said that to reverse curse them and allow them to win the map. I'm sticking to that.

TManPlays

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Justice needs to not run quad DPS. They switch to GOATS at the correct time, but it leaves them super open in ult economy and allows the opposing team to just destroy and spawn camp them like Atlanta's done on both Eichenwalde and Rialto.

They aren't quick enough with quad DPS to gain enough time for an advantage, whatever they gain they lose during the GOATS switch.

EDIT: Quad DPS with 1 minute, using four DPS that don't have presence on point into GOATS. Please, Justice, for the love of God hire me or literally anybody else as a coach. This is terrible strategy.

TManPlays

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
They run DPS cause their goats is trash. So it's either cap A with carry performances or get full held.
Once they got on a roll they did very well against Atlanta through point B and C. I think at the very least a Sombra variation on GOATS would have been a better pick with only 1 minute to work with. Even if they'd had hero DPS play to get them through point A, they would have been slaughtered on point B.