• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Oh nice! They hit 6k just as the stream ended which was the last I saw. Harb's thank you message during the stream nearly brought me to tears when he started to break. Dude's been one of my favorite players in the game to watch and I know this was a big thing for him. The Hog Fishing game they did was hilarious and needs to be seen, as well as the Ana Paintball match where Salty popped the heck off. Really wish I was in a position to give a good donation to him on stream.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Here are the all-star skins this year. If it's like last year they'll be 200 tokens each ($10 if you haven't saved up). Kind of wish they would release the Atlantic and Pacific team skins this year.

AZLShoV.jpg

Miyahon

Nov 8, 2017
Good thing I have 800 tokens from OWL games saved up. I wonder if they will also allow you to purchase last years skins too?

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
The thing is, if esports players want to be accepted as true professionals like real professional athletes, they have to drop all that internet troll, immature, toxic crap. In other sports behavior like that can result in fines and suspensions.

I'm aware that xQc was dealt with by the Fuel and the league last year for this kind of behavior.

There's room for trash talk in pro sports yes, but the crap that goes around with gamers is usually not trash talk.

If they want to be paid and treated like real athletes, then start acting like real professionals or be prepared to face the consequences for bad behavior.

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Man, all the matchups today should be good. The four top teams all have matches against decent squads...well, aside from the Mayhem. But even Mayhem with their roster change might put up a decent show.

There's gotta be one upset tonight though. Won't bet on which, but I have a feeling one of the top 4 will walk away with a loss tonight.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
That highlight clip they keep playing that ends with a Reaper ult always makes me laugh. Oh look, no GOATS heroes getting highlights in GOATS meta

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
New York literally played with their food there at the end, god. And Sado overaggro'd at <100 HP

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It will never not blow my mind how consistently incredible NYXL are during the regular season yet somehow still manage to choke non stop during playoffs