• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That wasnt even Titans playing poorly. Houston just played damn good.

I expected a 4-0 here so even taking 1 map makes me happy

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Houston needs to go all in with these dps comps.

Coolmatt is looking absolutely horrible. Did he eat a single biotic grenade or sleep? He didn't even eat a telegraphed grav to his face as they rushed the pt.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
?

Why. Why even try.

No idea. The only one who can 3-3 with Titans are Shock

Might as well try a DPS comp just because there is at least a chance you can catch Vancouver off guard with some Linkzr picks or something.

3-3 against them for the Outlaws is a guaranteed loss no matter what

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
The problem with the switch to control and assault being the first two maps is a lot of these matches are like 10 min before half time

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I'm sorry Malik, but what? " For house to win they have to run cheese strats".

Dps vs goats of all things I considered cheese now? Lol.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry Malik, but what? " For house to win they have to run cheese strats".

Dps vs goats of all things I considered cheese now? Lol.

Yeah that's not cheese strats. I dont think Houston would win with Cheese strats either

Their only chance is DPS. Still a longshot but there is maybe a slim chance Linkzr and Danteh / Arhan can surprise them like they did on Map 1

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver are the vanguard of GOATS meta. So long as they keep playing GOATS at a level higher than any other team in the League sans maybe the Shock can hope to compete they will always be resented because they're the ones that keep GOATS eternally relevant. Where other teams with worse GOATS play flub and give the impression that other comps are viable, Vancouver's a big ol fuck you to that and has everybody else by the balls

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I feel like seominsoo staying on soldier right now is only to style on Houston for playing soldier earlier lol

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Who'd had thought that the only thing Houston needed was weeks of prep for a single match.

But for real, I'm just happy we're getting a competitive match for a change.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Come on Houston

This map is winnable. If they can take 2 maps off of Titans it would be incredible

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Oh shit. Houston somehow with that hold even tho they allowed TItans to get half of that push for literally free. Honestly think TItans are just not completely in this more than Houston doing anything super crazy. They're doing just well enough to get TItans on their bullshit. Let's see if they can capitalize on offense, that would be insane for Houston to go 2-1 on titans.

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Man, I'm upset I have prior engagements because I really want to see the end of this match. It's been a lot closer than I expected. I still expect Titans to win but Houston is making more of a game of it than their previous two opponents this stage.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is prime example of why being a Outlaws fans is hell

Sometimes they show up and are competitive with the best teams in the league

And sometimes they look like trash

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I'm sorry muma wtf was the point of wasting that Ana ult by walking around the side out of line of site of your team.