• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
That IM37 guy's pretty good at click heads 4Head huh

EDIT: Note's actually getting to flex for the Fuel which I don't think many people expected

Last edited:

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, this is driving me nuts.

This song playing right now during the intermission. This is a Smashing Pumpkins song. It has to be. I've heard this bass riff before.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Note's absolutely pounding on Zarya...have we seen Note play Zarya before in OWL?
Honestly this is a pretty big-brain roster adjustment. In goats most times it's the D.Va player swapping to Sombra, because Zarya is crucial for DPS. But this is a symptom of goats being triple tank/triple support - the DPS players need something to play. In reality, off-tank players like Note should have a good Zarya in their back pocket. I'm sure players like Fury, Meko, etc. do.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly this is a pretty big-brain roster adjustment. In goats most times it's the D.Va player swapping to Sombra, because Zarya is crucial for DPS. But this is a symptom of goats being triple tank/triple support - the DPS players need something to play. In reality, off-tank players like Note should have a good Zarya in their back pocket. I'm sure players like Fury, Meko, etc. do.

Except for Sinaatra. There's no Zarya like him, off-tank or DPS. I am in awe when I watch him play.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Feels bad for Toronto, they still have to play Shock and Titans this stage. Probably gonna end 2-5. They really shouldn't have lost agaisnt Boston and Philly

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Y'all doing Decay dirty smh.

Also Dallas, wow, good shit.

Toronto is slowly getting to the level they actually are standings wise, not really surprising, their Stage 1 record was really waaay off from how good they actually were, imo.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
That was the funniest Unkoe move since he went the length of Kings Row alone to spawn camp Jake

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Flame showed up and is five minutes into a rant about the critique the Outlaws are getting from the casters. The chat has gone from ResidentSleeper spam to PepeLmao spam to donating bits just to trashtalk on Flame. This is awkward as all hell from Flame and from the chat
Oh boy

well respect to Flame for wading into an environment that just wants to dunk on him

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Oh boy

well respect to Flame for wading into an environment that just wants to dunk on him

Bad Pachimari's getting in on this lol

EDIT: Flame isn't there to argue in good faith at all. He's just there to lecture that commentators and analysts should handle everyone involved in esports with kid gloves with critique

Last edited:

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoyed Dallas that last match, Note really got to shine in these games on multiple heroes which is nice. Plus everyone in general had a strong showing. I didn't expect them to look that good but they look so much better then stage one in this game.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
I've had this thread and the stream up since after the first match but haven't had the time to sit down and post really. Titans are insane and Bumper is a madman. I'm bummed to see Toronto having rough games lately. The team is solid but they're having some real issues right now. Hopefully it doesn't take too big of a toll on them because they can definitely bounce back. They have the players to do so and I still think they'll make Season Play-offs. Speaking of bouncing back, I hope Charge do as well. Won't be able to watch the full match but I'm giving them my energy.

All that said, Avast's stream is... interesting right now.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Avast is trying so hard to not laugh and has been since Flame showed up, oh boy

EDIT: And now Seagull's in chat and chat is trying their best to make Avast lose his shit

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
oh god. this avast stream. I've never had much of an opinion on flame, but now hearing him talk is hurting my brain. Like, I kinda get what he's saying, but he's so bad at arguing what he's saying or even... making sense to support what he wants to say. It's like word salad.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Curious as to why Rio didn't commit to killing Shaz or forcing trans there when he had both nano and primal up.

He accomplished absolutely nothing with that play on A defense.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jake, stop, you just escaped getting meme'd on

I like Jake but this is stupid

Yes tactically I get why they wanted to play GOATs as it's a proven comp on those maps

BUT

There was a zero percent chance they were going to outplay THE GOATs team at their own game. They really caught Titans off guard running DPS and they even admitted they were having trouble with Oulaws Triple DPS.

Sometimes you gotta switch things up if it's working. Their best chance was to keep going triple DPS

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
I like Jake but this is stupid

Yes tactically I get why they wanted to play GOATs as it's a proven comp on those maps

BUT

There was a zero percent chance they were going to outplay THE GOATs team at their own game. They really caught Titans off guard running DPS and they even admitted they were having trouble with Oulaws Triple DPS.

Sometimes you gotta switch things up if it's working. Their best chance was to keep going triple DPS

busan is the one map where that shit can work though. first point of paris too i guess. if anyone could have taken one over vancouver on something that isn't goats it would have happened already by a team that isn't the outlaws. better to go goats vs goats against the best goats team than waste time and resources on something else. switching things up isn't going to work, practicing on getting better at goats could.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
The most honest Outlaws players and staff to do right now is to come out and say:

"Guys, our goats is trash but any heavy DPS comps outside Busan on the map pool for the series would get stomped just as hard because we're actually not a good team".

It really is that easy Flame.

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
I just realized the Gladiators are going to be playing the Titans twice in Stage Three.

And also the Titans play both the Shock and NYXL on the final weekend of stage 4. And that's the only time the NYXL and Titans are guaranteed to play. What genius decided to schedule that match so late in the year?

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
I just realized the Gladiators are going to be playing the Titans twice in Stage Three.

And also the Titans play both the Shock and NYXL on the final weekend of stage 4. And that's the only time the NYXL and Titans are guaranteed to play. What genius decided to schedule that match so late in the year?
Well Titans and NYXL can only play each other once during the regular season anyway. Might as well be a banger to end it all

They gonna have a rough time that weekend though

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Well Titans and NYXL can only play each other once during the regular season anyway. Might as well be a banger to end it all

They gonna have a rough time that weekend though

I'm more worried that they'll have clinched their playoff spots by that point and neither team will actually play as hard as they would in the middle of season, as to not give away any strats for the upcoming playoffs.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Really Charge are not that good of a team, hide behind the schedule all you want but not securing a single map win over the course of five matches is unacceptable.