• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just got home from work to see Shock tie it up. LET'S GO BOYS!

I think ABC is kicking it off at 3 because of the NBA playoffs though, which is a shame

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
"Sombra GOATS is a crutch" - Super

Sinatraa:
300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Uh oh. If SF is that much better than Titans at KOTH, then this series might be theirs.

SF seems to have improved more than Titans over the past stage.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Oh thank god they clutched. I don't blame Doa for thinking Super died there when it was actually Bumper

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Violet was one tap away from his ult :( They could have ended it right then and there

EDIT: As Sinatraa pulls of the hero play, he has the whiff. This match is killer on the nerves

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Pretty inexcusable that titans lost that last fight with the ult economies being what they were. SF outplayed them for most of the day. They deserved it, especially pulling out that fight being down 1 to 5 ults.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so proud of this team! At the beginning they struggled but they always got better, slowly they became a powerhouse, and now they're the stage champions.

FUCK YEAH!! GO SHOCK!!

Exile20

Oct 25, 2017
So many fights Titans could have won but lost. Really hoped that Titans won but oh well. On to next season.

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
anyone find it weird that the stadium looks sorta empty even though its the stage finals?

Amazing matches though

I am super hyped for next season, and especially the next homecoming game