• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Probably because Hago has looked good to great on other teams in the past and only looks really gets let down by the Mayhem, not the other way around.

JJonak would look like a hard feeder, Jehong would look washed, and Shaz would look ineffective in his shoes

Hago is good, but not that good. Jjonak can absolutely carry Mayhem.

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
Probably because Hago has looked good to great on other teams in the past and only looks really gets let down by the Mayhem, not the other way around.

JJonak would look like a hard feeder, Jehong would look washed, and Shaz would look ineffective in his shoes
Kris and Swon were good in the past too, look at them now

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Hago is good, but not that good. Jjonak can absolutely carry Mayhem.

I'm not saying he's going to be as good as the people I listed, just that it's incredibly difficult to look good while on the Mayhem. And hard disagree on JJonak carrying the Mayhem when he looks so ineffective in GOATS meta aside from being a Trance bot with questionable ult timing.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not saying he's going to be as good as the people I listed, just that it's incredibly difficult to look good while on the Mayhem. And hard disagree on JJonak carrying the Mayhem when he looks so ineffective in GOATS meta aside from being a Trance bot with questionable ult timing.

He didn't look dominant on London, and he wasn't a standout perform on GC Busan. He's good, but he probably doesn't even crack top 12 Zens in the League.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Pacific and Atlantic showdown brackets are up

Curious to see how good Envy are without Trill, BH vs Envy and Uni vs AT are gonna be great otherwise. I don't see Atlanta causing an upset. I don't many of the Pacific teams, but I'm guessing EM is the clear cut favorite to take it.

When the Outlaws get sold do you think they're gonna stay in Houston or not? (For reference)

Highly doubt it. Some owners bought city spots that aren't related to their parent companies and outlaws, as bad as they are in game, is one of the most esablished and known franchises in OWL.

I agree with most people that DPei would probably be the best choice, but... Aero is still a good coach

Well, an assistant coach from Shock is also running, but we don't know much about him, so I still think Dpei could be the better choice.

Oh, so that's what's they bought Byrem.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Has there been an official communication that there will be a World Cup? Things were pretty here and there across Blizzard after the dissolution of HGC.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
They're really starting the All star week with the one thing everyone's excited to watch barely giving them time to play again? Lmao

No one cares about the actual All Star match, not even the players, and the Arcade modes suck ass.

I guess the Widow 1v1 should carry the bulk of it again.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
All Korean Widow bracket ignoring the fact that we have guys like Corey or greyy in the league now.

Also 3 New York players? There's 20 teams in the league guys.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
This is the greatest day of OWL

We got Emonte, Brenji, and Sideshow feeding on stage at the same time :')