• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely loving the artstyle. Niqabis getting representation :p

Deleted member 36037

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 12, 2017
Loved ABZU and it looks like they've done a thing or two to improve the gameplay while maintaining the stunning visuals. The only game revealed tonight that I absolutely know that I'll buy day one and love.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
I don't know why but as I watched the trailer i got glimpses of Princess Mononoke.

Celestine

Oct 31, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Getting strong Princess Mononoke vibes. Looks gorgeous.

Edit: damnit Mechaplum and Crazyhal. Well, it was clearly inspired by it and that's not a bad thing at all

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This low-key stole the show. Loved how it looked and the hints at the gameplay.

Oct 31, 2017
ABZU was a really pretty looking product, but barely north of an interactive screensaver gameplay-wise.
I'm wondering what we should expect from this.
The gameplay trailer didn't really make it look particularly interactive nor strong on the player-agency side.

Oct 27, 2017
Since I can't say anything new regarding Princess Mononoke, I'll say it looks like how Shadow of the Colossus felt when riding Agro and fighting the colossi.

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
Loved Abzu; I'll definitely play this. Really dig the art direction on the main character already.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oooo. Looks really nice. Reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus with how lonely it all seems.

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Lovely. I really should play ABZÛ.
You should, just replayed it a couple days ago, it's short but it's pretty good and the visuals are really nice.

14iVj1E.gif

The Pathless does look amazing, stunning even, looking forward to it.

Oct 27, 2017
ABZU was sick this looks better and has combat and platforming? The animation especially the running ones are insane. Looks fun to just move which most of my favorite games do. 2nd best thing from this TGA behind Joker-chan.

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017
Ironically enough, this game looks like it's on-rails, or a "path" if you will.
I'm not sure. I think it probably has some kind of guidance system to streamline movement. Like, you can walk around with full freedom, but once you start running & tracking a big monster (or those glowy bits the player was shooting at), it might guide you along a dynamically generated path. Kind of like how in Shadow of the Colossus, once the horse got running, it sort of had some auto cruise control. That way the player has freedom to move the camera around and aim with the bow & arrow, without needing to the steer the player too much or risk running into trees and rocks.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This gives me Princess Mononoke vibes. Looks neat. I was disappointed by ABZU though despite being excited for it initially. Pretty game but not much substance to it. Hopefully there's more to this one.

Oct 26, 2017
Annapurna published and by the team behind Abzu, but it's PS4 console exclusive. That's really unfortunate. Guess it could still come to Xbox, wasn't Abzu announced as exclusive at first as well?

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
I was wondering what Giant Squid was doing since the release of Abzû. Great to see something new is coming next year.

Loved Abzû and not surprisingly, the artstyle in this game is awesome. Not much info yet on gameplay but consider me very interested.