• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Reedirect

Oct 27, 2017
Looks awesome, but I always hesitate a bit whenever I see Annapurna as a publisher. They've been on such a roll with interesting indies lately despite the movie side of the company being pretty much in shambles. Hopefully that doesn't roll over to Interactive.

less

Oct 25, 2017
One of the most intriguing games I saw as TGA. Some pretty cool designs here and brief glimpses of how the gameplay may look that have me itching to see more.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Amazing trailer. Though also made feel kind of bad for that "Praey for the gods" game as they (on the first glance) seem very similar but Pathless seems way more polished.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing trailer. Though also made feel kind of bad for that "Praey for the gods" game as they looks so similar but Pathless seems way more polished.
How so? This looks like calm meditative exploration with puzzle-action gameplay, while Praey is slower-paced survival + Shadow of the Colossus clambering-on-giants gameplay

The only apparent similarities are a bow and giant monsters. Aesthetic, pace, gameplay looks very different between the two

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
From what the trailer showed it looks like SotC inspired? Hope there's more to it than that.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How so? This looks like calm meditative exploration with puzzle-action gameplay, while Praey is slower-paced survival + Shadow of the Colossus clambering-on-giants gameplay

The only apparent similarities are a bow and giant monsters. Aesthetic, pace, gameplay looks very different between the two
You're right, after rewatching some gameplay of Praey it looks less similar than I thought.

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, sign me up for this. It looks amazing. The creature design invoked thoughts of Princess Mononoke, which is only a good thing.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Playing ABZU and was reminded of this. Any indication if this is slipping into 2020?