• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So what's Fox News reporting on now? Let me guess, Hillary's emails? Or like, some other random nonsense?

The Llama

Oct 27, 2017

Comparing it to this list, https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/15/what-charges-does-paul-manafort-face.html, it looks like they couldn't decide on 3 counts of failing to file foreign bank account reports, 2 counts of bank fraud, and the bank fraud conspiracy. Seeing as they found him guilty on all 5 of the tax fraud counts and yet not on any of the conspiracy counts, my hot take is there was a Gates credibility question among the jury.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Im expecting Trump to try spinning that mistrial hard to work his witch hunt narrrative.
Something like:

Wicked mueller couldnt get enough evidence in his corrupt witch hunt to convict paul manafort who is a good man folks. Total miscarriage of justice.

Just with more grammatical/spelling errors than i have

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Lmfao you couldn't make this up

All in one day:

Manafort guilty
Cohen pleads
Omarosa talking tapes
Top it off with a Trump rally

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
If this were a TV show, I'd give it a negative review for having too many crazy plot developments in one episode. What is going on, America?!

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Seems so random. The other counts are in the same realm. I wonder did they just want to go easy on him.

Glad to be wrong on this one.

Pundits said that some of the charges may have had too much wiggle room for reasonable doubt. Like wire fraud or something like that. The technicalities could have made a juror go either way.

Dick Justice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
full

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
From the charges, Cohen will probably be treated worse than Al Capone, who only got 11 years in jail for his crimes. Sad!