• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
Like, I'm happy, but I want blood.
Yeah, part of me thinks that running the table on this relatively simple case would have made it easier for the trickier indictments to come.

But I'll take what I can get. Trump's campaign manager in jail, his old lawyer freshly pleading, and his new lawyer hemorrhaging nightly on Fox News.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

First Cohen and now this. And it's only Tuesday. Hell yeah.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I almost forgot he's got another trial to look forward to, enjoy 240 years in prison you evil bastard.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
240 years is the max for the 8 guilty verdicts, lol. He will still die in prison.

Experts saying they don't think feds will go back to retry the remaining 10 when he's already facing life in prison and would become redundant.

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, part of me thinks that running the table on this relatively simple case would have made it easier for the trickier indictments to come.

But I'll take what I can get. Trump's campaign manager in jail, his old lawyer freshly pleading, and his new lawyer hemorrhaging nightly on Fox News.

Yup. The positive here is maybe he'll give something up to have the rest of the charges dropped and less financial penalties...maybe.

Punished Dan

Oct 27, 2017
I was on holiday in Cuba the past couple of weeks and the only english speaking TV channel I had was CNN so I just stuck it on for background noise when I was in the hotel room. This was on the news 24/7.
I'm English for what it's worth, probably why I find it a surprise to see it dominated that station.

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
I was on holiday in Cuba the past couple of weeks and the only english speaking TV channel I had was CNN so I just stuck it on for background noise when I was in the hotel room. This was on the news 24/7.
I'm English for what it's worth, probably why I find it a surprise to see it dominated that station.

what a time to be alive