• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
I got the Fortnite email too. I have an Epic account I used for UE4 years ago so it's likely from that.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
image0.jpg

Well, in past year I have more fanatical than humbles soo :P
lmao please be real

Hella

Oct 27, 2017

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
There have been so few rtx games it took until last night to find out 1809 never got installed properly and I couldn't use rtx in Metro lol. Got it fixed tho and it's so beautiful ;-;

Greatest Ever

Banned
Aug 25, 2018
I played Dead Space 1 at 144hz yesterday and holy fuck wow. Like Max Payne 1 was one thing but Dead Space is waaaay better.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im poisitively suprised by Anthem. I found the demo to be kinda "shite" when it came to performance and controls, especially flying, but damn, Bioware did good for the final version.

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017
Refunded Metro. Read the reviews, sounds like its good but not great. I pretty much never pre-order games or even buy big budget games at launch as they always seem to need a few patches. I drunkenly pre-ordered it when the Epic bollocks was announced but I just bought a load of games in the Luna sale so i can wait a year. First game ive ever refunded on Steam! Thanks Epic.

I don't know what i'm missing about Devil may Cry. The combat seems so boring and shit compared to anything with a dodge. Like, are you supposed to "dodge" with no dodge button? Things like soulsborne, bayonetta, nier: automata feel so much more fun to play because of dodging or countering.
Tried to drop that in the DMC demo thread yet? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

giphy.gif

thirtypercent

Oct 18, 2018
Refunded Metro. Read the reviews, sounds like its good but not great. I pretty much never pre-order games or even buy big budget games at launch as they always seem to need a few patches. I drunkenly pre-ordered it when the Epic bollocks was announced but I just bought a load of games in the Luna sale so i can wait a year. First game ive ever refunded on Steam! Thanks Epic.

I'm torn, was feeling bad for rewarding Deep Silver with a preorder but honestly expected an excellent game. Now? Uh. Still craving for a linear single player FPS (plus raytracing), we don't get many of those anymore and Metro certainly isn't bad or average but with everything happening around it and so many other games releasing.... I'm inching closer and closer to hitting the refund button.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
The day has finally come. chrono.gg finally ran out of Insurgency keys in the coin shop.

Nov 1, 2017
Tried to drop that in the DMC demo thread yet? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

giphy.gif

Negative. I'm not shitting on DMC because I want to like it. But it still kinda feels like the combat is from PS2 era. I never played a DMC until this December so it isn't like I grew up with it. But i've played the games that derived from it. And so far I like them a lot more which makes me think i'm missing something.

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017
I'm torn, was feeling bad for rewarding Deep Silver with a preorder but honestly expected an excellent game. Now? Uh. Still craving for a linear single player FPS (plus raytracing), we don't get many of those anymore and Metro certainly isn't bad or average but with everything happening around it and so many other games releasing.... I'm inching closer and closer to hitting the refund button.

Mate thats exactly how i felt. Like I say its the first game ive refunded from Steam. I probably would have bought it in a month or two but that option has been removed by Epic so im going to wait the year out. I will probably upgrade my GPU by then too so that added to my decision.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Haven't had any major issues with Metro several hours in outside of my own OS troubles and it seems pretty good? Tho I play these much slower than most so I haven't gotten that far.

No hud whatsoever and everything looks so amazing <3

Last edited:
Negative. I'm not shitting on DMC because I want to like it. But it still kinda feels like the combat is from PS2 era. I never played a DMC until this December so it isn't like I grew up with it. But i've played the games that derived from it. And so far I like them a lot more which makes me think i'm missing something.
It's discussed a lot there, how you dodge in DMC without dodge as a single button etc. Might be helpful to have a look at that, dunno.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I bought Metro on Steam and I am looking forward to playing tonight! Just beat Last Light earlier in the week. I know Deep Silver is bad (in this case) but 4A deserves the sale and buying on Steam at least shows Deep Silver a sale on Steam over EGS.

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017
I bought Metro on Steam and I am looking forward to playing tonight! Just beat Last Light earlier in the week. I know Deep Silver is bad (in this case) but 4A deserves the sale and buying on Steam at least shows Deep Silver a sale on Steam over EGS.

Yep i think its a shame for the devs that their game is tied into this nonsense. If i didnt have a ton of other games on the go i'd have kept it. I do want to re-play the previous Metros so ill get that done this year then jump into Exodus. Also hope to have an RTX card by then.

Grief.exe

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished RE2. Seriously impressed with this one yet again, despite it being my first time playing.

Had the same reaction to the first time I played RE1 and RE4 when they came to PC. One of my favorite series of all time, despite only discovering them in the last 5 years.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what i'm missing about Devil may Cry. The combat seems so boring and shit compared to anything with a dodge. Like, are you supposed to "dodge" with no dodge button? Things like soulsborne, bayonetta, nier: automata feel so much more fun to play because of dodging or countering.
Yep, jump has iframes, double jump too, enemy step. Dodge is lock on+x/a+direction. Jump is usually better. You can also "parry" if you hit at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.