• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
What's wack about this

qF3FUMJ.jpg

I'm out of the loop. Who is this?

TenaciousD

Banned
Mar 6, 2018
Kingdom is more-less pointless. When you reach Memory Block 3 Fast Travel is available and you can skip it. Kingdom was there to make cities feel connected.

Nah, they originally wanted the Kingdom to be like the Frontier in AC3 (I'd argue it's Frontier 0.2), filled with quests and activities to do. Unfortunately, similar to Unity, the devs spent too much time working on the engine and on high level concepts and tech and before they knew it, they had very little content and a fast approaching deadline. This is mainly why the game is criticized as a tech demo, something the Ubi devs really hated hearing.

They actually had a lot of the work that would appear in AC3 done for AC1, a lot of the wildlife animations and quest ideas. There are several talks, some GDC some others on YouTube with Patrice (and later as retrospectives with other Ubi employees) where he details a lot that went wrong with AC1 and how they tried to fix it with AC2. It's very interesting.

Surprisingly, AC2 had a tight dev schedule, much tighter than you'd expect for a sequel to a game that sold higher than expected, and it's surprising that AC2 is as good as it was. Also, the obvious that Brotherhood was just an expansion pack created from cut assets and ideas that they didn't have time for in AC2.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
And...done!

Sherry
asking Claire and Leon to adopt her
in the end scene is max cringe, what were they thinking. Maybe it was in the original, but especially with the updated realism in this game, that was just terrible.

The weekly challenge feature on RE.net is really cool. I'm not into that at all, but having the medals and stuff for people who enjoy it is great.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
And...done!

Sherry
asking Claire and Leon to adopt her
in the end scene is max cringe, what were they thinking. Maybe it was in the original, but especially with the updated realism in this game, that was just terrible.

The weekly challenge feature on RE.net is really cool. I'm not into that at all, but having the medals and stuff for people who enjoy it is great.

What's so terrible about it?

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, is there an app besides MicMute that will let me use a hotkey to toggle my Mic being muted and play a sound in my headphones to let me know?

MicMute was working fine for a few days, but now it no longer plays the sound in my headphones when I toggle the mute. The sound plays fine if I change output to speakers. Which is 100% useless since I want this for my headset.

Is there really no way to do this natively? I fucking hate 3rd party Windows software.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
AC Odyssey: Can everything that is not main quests (side quests, side activities, question marks on map etc.) still be discovered and played after finishing the story?

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I am having issue on Steam. One of my Steam friends keep sending me this msg today:

1 free game for new users!
take the game you want!

I asked him what is going on, and why is he sending me the same thing all the time but he is not answering. I obviously didn't click on the link. Is this some kind of scam or what is going on?

Edit: Removed the link.

Last edited:

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am having issue on Steam. One of my Steam friends keep sending me this msg today:

1 free game for new users!
take the game you want!
phishinglink dot com

I asked him what is going on, and why is he sending me the same thing all the time but he is not answering. I obviously didn't click on the link. Is this some kind of scam or what is going on?
It's obviously a scam link why are you even posting the full URL here lol

Last edited:

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
because less than an hour earlier she violently lost both her parents right in front of her. She should be in massive shock if not at least inconsolable. Not "tee hee can you be my new mommy and daddy?"

Her parents completely ignored her and her mother even showed complete indifference when she was in life threatening danger. It's natural that she'd latch onto Claire after what they went through, she's probably the only person Sherry has at that point. Not to mention the trust issues she must've developed after even the chief of police/Racoon's model citizen tried to kill her. And lets not even get started on the prospect of ending up in an orphange after that experience. Hell, I'd never want to leave Claire's side if I were in Sherry's shoes. I agree she seems too happy given the circumstance but wanting to stick with Claire is the absolute first thing I'd expect her to do. She should've proposed it in a more serious manner though, out of desperation.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Her parents completely ignored her and her mother even showed complete indifference when she was in life threatening danger. It's natural that she'd latch onto Claire after what they went through, she's probably the only person Sherry has at that point. Not to mention the trust issues she must've developed after even the chief of police/Racoon's model citizen tried to kill her. And lets not even get started on the prospect of ending up in an orphange after that experience. Hell, I'd never want to leave Claire's side if I were in Sherry's shoes. I agree she seems too happy given the circumstance but wanting to stick with Claire is the absolute first thing I'd expect her to do. She should've proposed it in a more serious manner though, out of desperation.

I can buy some of that, despite them still being her parents. But yeah, it was the giggly nature of it that really shocked me.

thirtypercent

Oct 18, 2018
IsThereAnyDeal's ES fork got renamed to Augmented Steam. Also they restored almost all features now.

(Very) obviously that account got hacked.

You can report his profile, there's an option in there for 'got compromised'.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Looking for a lightweight, decently quick but budget laptop.

Mainly be used for watching videos, browsing the web and reading (Comics, books etc)

Any anyone here would recommend?

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
The putting items from your inventory up for sale on the marketplace screen on Steam looks different. When did that happen? Maybe ... maybe the redesign is upon us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.