• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Guys, how reliable is this Debloat Windows 10 script on github?

https://github.com/W4RH4WK/Debloat-Windows-10

I really hate the fact that Windows keeps installing CRAP on my PC that I do not need (i.e. Xbox Dashboard, 3D Paint and whatnot, etc.) and I end up using Disk Imaging System Management (DISM) to uninstall any "cruft" that builds every after Windows build update. This in combination with CCleaner have manage to keep my disk space relatively the same as the day I have built my PC, but I really hope that moving forward Microsoft considers creating a (secure) folder where all programs offload and dump their data that we can effectively clear on a whim, as opposed to having separate cache files in the AppData/Users folder and other places like ProgramData.

There are Powershell scripts you can run to uninstall that stuff. Just Google "uninstall UWP apps Powershell."

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Why would you remove all these things. It will mean you won't be able to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

Oh God I want that game.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Maybe old, but GameStop in Germany is listing Spyro for august 18th release for the Switch, so I assume that's when the PC version also will release.

mjv9khajfqf21.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/ap3duw/gamestop_in_germany_listed_spyro_reignited/
Day 1 on steam for me but really, acti needs to step up their game with these releases =_=

Oct 26, 2017
Belarus
I bought more games on this sale than on winter sale:

I fell from Grace
Kohan Warchest
Emerald City Confidential
Deathspank TOV
Tar Wolves
Men of War: Red Tide
MXGP
Caladrius Blaze
Fear Effect Sedna
Wanderlust: Adventures
Venice
Goats on a Bridge
The Way
911 Operator
Slice, Dice & Rice
GOD EATER 3
Keepsake
Flight Control HD
AC Unity
AC Rogue
AC Syndicate
Yakuza Kiwami

Spent enough to get an additional discount so I went and bought yakuza kiwami, damn you Valve and your exploitative tactics, I wasted much more money than I originally intended to spend on this lunar sale (which was 0 before sale started).

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Why wouldn't Ori be on steam?
Doesn't Ori #2 have the same publishing deal with MS as Ori #1?

Sure, blame it all on the blond woman.
Sexist pig.

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I replied to you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Why wouldn't Ori be on steam?
Doesn't Ori #2 have the same publishing deal with MS as Ori #1?

Could be. Hasn't been announced yet. We just know Xbox/MS Store & GamePass for now.

State of Decay 1 was on Steam, State of Decay 2 to this day hasn't been announced for Steam.

But ReCore did go to Steam. Microsoft is really weird with their Steam support.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
If anyone is in the market for one of those sexy ultrawide Samsung QLEDs (and is UK based) - hit me up, I've got a code for 30% off (which takes it to a still-eyewatering £910). Probably one-time use, so drop me a DM

Oct 30, 2017
One Finger Death Punch 2 demo is up. Just a warning, don't select the stages on the map that earns you a skill point because that will end the demo and reset your progression, and there are a couple of more cool stages to play.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Could be. Hasn't been announced yet. We just know Xbox/MS Store & GamePass for now.

State of Decay 1 was on Steam, State of Decay 2 to this day hasn't been announced for Steam.

But ReCore did go to Steam. Microsoft is really weird with their Steam support.

SoD2 hasn't been announced for Steam, but it's pretty much confirmed anyway.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
Denuvo gone for Yak 0 too

Are there any Baby Mode mods to make the combat in 0 less difficult and frequent?

I'd rather play tourist mode through the game as I understand that the combat encounters can become quite tedious.

I'm not talking about eliminating it completely, but I'd rather experience the very interesting landscape rather than button-mash my way through.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Are there any Baby Mode mods to make the combat in 0 less difficult and frequent?

I'd rather play tourist mode through the game as I understand that the combat encounters can become quite tedious.

I'm not talking about eliminating it completely, but I'd rather experience the very interesting landscape rather than button-mash my way through.
could use a cheat trainer for infinite stamina or whatever

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Cool to see another game ditch denuvo, hopefully sega and the rest remove them from more games sooner rather than later!

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017
Playing the Crash Bandicoot trilogy. In the settings max FPS only toggles between 36 and 48...but the game is uncapped and running at 100+ for me regardless. Will this cause any issues?

Oct 25, 2017
About to buy the Deluxe Edition of Soul Calibur VI through GMG VIP before the deal ends in the morning. But while apparently my laptop can play it on recommended, I'm still afraid of stuttering.

Plus if I buy it through GMG VIP I can't exactly request a refund if I redeem it on Steam.

I've been playing it on max settings with like zero issues. And I never use max settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.