• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you consider Die Hard a Christmas film?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

NFinity

Oct 25, 2017
You're misrepresenting the position of others. You obviously know you're doing it.

What are you talking about? Explain how I'm misrepresenting the positions of others? I know I'm doing it?

The majority of people only watch the likes of Rudolph, Frosty, A Christmas Story...etc only at Christmas time. Like, I said, a Christmas film/special is one in which, it is the norm for it only to be watched at Christmas time. Die Hard, since it is set during Christmas time, it is probably expected to be watched at Christmas time more than any other time of the year, but it is the norm for it to be watched any time of the year. Die Hard doesn't only come on television at Christmas time.

The "yes" votes on here are really over-inflated. It's one thing, if a person feels the Christmas themes in Die Hard are enough to warrant it to be classified as a Christmas film, but there are some people that voted 'yes', only because they like to add it to their holiday rotation of Christmas time films.