• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do you like your eggs?

I like mine fried well with no running yolk. Kind of like this
IMG_4738.jpg

You get a nice crunchy crust to it. Very good.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Either sunny or soft-boiled like in a Eggs Benedict
Love me some runny yolk *drools*

Mmmm... bleeding chicken embryo

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
Thats just an burnt omelet.

Sunny side, and dip your toast in the gooey yolks.

Gooey

Oct 27, 2017
Over easy with runny yolks to dip toast in (plus some has browns) is a near perfect breakfast.

OP
OP
TI92

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You guys are missing out, cooked yolk is the best. Tastes like a hard-boiled eggs yum

Ray Wonder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks delicious OP, I'd eat it like that.

From my experience, that way is heresy around these parts though haha

Oct 27, 2017
I like eggs of all styles, except burnt like that. So over easy, sunny side up, scrambled, omelette, hard boiled, soft boiled, poached...it's all good.

Last edited:

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Mashed Beans with Mexican cheese and flour tortillas. The way the eggs are made doesn't matter, just that you got the first 3 things.

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I love egg threads. I always eat so many eggs when I get home after reading them.

Poached is my number one, then soft boiled, then scrambled "the French way". Really, scrambled in a sense that I cook them on medium heat, constantly stirring, and they get done in a couple minutes. Wonderfully smooth & delicious.

Lawdy I love me some eggs.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly i'll eat them in any style as long as they aren't brown and overcooked.

Love French-style rolled omelettes. Not a hint of brown, a little soft in the middle, and fluffy like proper scrambled eggs.

dinning004px.jpg

OP
OP
TI92

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love egg threads. I always eat so many eggs when I get home after reading them.

Poached is my number one, then soft boiled, then scrambled "the French way". Really, scrambled in a sense that I cook them on medium heat, constantly stirring, and they get done in a couple minutes. Wonderfully smooth & delicious.

Lawdy I love me some eggs.
I bought 4 12 packs of eggs 2 weeks ago and they are almost gone...

I love eggs too :)

KorrZ

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Either Scrambled or Over-Easy. I tend to go for scrambled more often but nothing like a good runny yolk on toast.

I've been doing my scrambled eggs the "Gordon Ramsay" way for years now and it's perfection.

Oct 27, 2017
The fuck did you do to that egg, OP.

Whatever style you fry it, you cook it so low you can barely see the flame on a gas stove.