• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hard boiled. Easy to prepare, easy to store, and they make a great snack.

AgDGLO5.png

Overeasy for me.

Oct 27, 2017
Depends on the dish honestly. Eggs are pretty damn versatile. About the only one's I'd personally avoid would be when they're essentially raw or if it's thousand year old eggs or something.

Katsudon_and_miso_soup_by_jetalone.jpg

0659fbc5cb007e0009ab5c7d6e430aa6c1527eb6

breakfast-huevos-rancheros-wikipedia-Elchavobeer-4x3.jpg

gagewood

Oct 25, 2017
I'll take eggs almost any way but my favorites are over easy/medium or just plain scrambled (w/ a little milk).

Farooq

Oct 25, 2017
I have made Chef Ramsey's scrambled egg recipe 3 or 4 times. It can be a bit too rich, and it needs constant attention like a risotto. Omelettes are so much easier to bang out, and they taste great.

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How do you like your eggs?

I like mine fried well with no running yolk. Kind of like this
IMG_4738.jpg

You get a nice crunchy crust to it. Very good.
A fried egg over hard like this is perfect for a breakfast sandwich. Otherwise it's scrambled and omelettes all day. Fuck a runny yolk.

rpmurphy

Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Onsen tamago is the best by far. Silky soft whites with a yolk that retains nearly all of its uncooked taste and texture.

onsen-tamago-iiirdksk.jpg

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
zimg_005_5.jpg

The GOAT egg meal, scrambled with tomato pieces, legends say they serve this at heaven.
I am not much of a food lover but I can eat an unhealthy amount of this without any problem. Damn I want some

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
It depends. If I'm eating nothing but eggs, scrambled runny out of the pan so it can finish cooking properly on the plate. On a sandwich of some kind (or burger) runny, but only mildly so - enough so I can burst the egg and get some yolk to spread, but not a sloppy amount.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Sunny Side up with the yolk encrusted by a perfectly cooked egg white. The trauma of getting to the point where my egg game is tolerable for any 4star and above hotel or fine dining establishment has turned me into an egg snob unfortunately.

Azem

Oct 25, 2017
I like eggs every which way. All preparations are valuable and serve a variety of purposes.

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
Scrambled with chorizo is the GOAT bfast egg. Otherwise I'm pretty okay with all egg styles. Eggs are the best.

Yes

Oct 28, 2017
Both sides fried with runny, runny yolk or hard-boiled. Runny yolk on boiled eggs is the worst, hard yolk on fried eggs is also the worst.

Oct 31, 2017
Eggs are disgusting but now I'll eat them hard boiled and mixed with at least a cup of mayo/egg. There was a time where I couldn't even look at them.

Oynox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The white of the egg has to be hard but the yolk runny. Always, even with fried eggs. Scrambled eggs should be made only with melted butter, salt and a bit of pepper in my opinion.

Oct 26, 2017
North America
I think it's fair to say that overhard is pretty much close to pure perfection for me. I have to be in a certain mood to enjoy some runny yolk, but overhard never fails me.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Scrambled dry covered in pepper is my go-to egg recipe.

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
worked at a breakfast restaurant for a few years so I learned how to make different styles. Honestly I have no preference for eggs by themselves. Omelettes are of course my favorite when combining eggs with other food items.

also I don't care if the eggs are lil burnt if someone is making them for me.

also eggs with hot sauce are so good.

How do you like your eggs?

I like mine fried well with no running yolk. Kind of like this
IMG_4738.jpg

You get a nice crunchy crust to it. Very good.
also fuck the hatters this looks good as fuck. OH/OM eggs make a great finishing topping.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Roasted in a diss track by his peers, like a baer or a raccoon.

For consumption, though? Scramble that stuff, with some decent sourdough bread on the side.
Fried rice with egg mixed in is amazing as well.

Akela

Oct 28, 2017
EA_FilmStillsBoiledEggRESIZED.jpg

Egg and Soldiers, the perfect breakfast.

Someone once told me that this isn't a thing over in America, is that really the case?