• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Could Hermen Hulst also using translator for meeting with SIEJA/Japan Studio in the future?

template.png

Oct 27, 2017
Anyway, using the not so up-do-date data from here, PS + PS2 + PS3 + PS4 = 447,6M
The VGChartz estimates are probably a little underestimated, notably, Zhuge was pretty confident the PS2 is closer to 160M than 155M.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's cringey, but does it matter? Adding up PlayStation consoles sold pretty lines up with it.
The accomplishment is real, no one doubts it, specifically most sold home console brand. And above 450 mil is the logical conclusion based on existing numbers. But it's sort of like being served a nice soup but you know they cleaned the pot earlier with a dirty sponge.

Dimajjio

Oct 13, 2019
It's a bit shit highlighting all these titles from the 25 years of PS history but no way to play them now.

Dimajjio

Oct 13, 2019
I never finished God of War. My poor PS4 is getting no love these days as I'm waiting to see if the PS5 has enhancements for current games.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Wow Spider-Man crossed a millie in Japan already? It was probably my fav of this gen as far as open world games go, but damn. That was quick.

Avada Kedavra

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
This is the biggest amount of Platinum Prize winners since the PS1 days (well equal with a couple of PS2 years).