• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

toph

Oct 28, 2017
The blog mentioned something about announcements over the coming week, so we may get some kind of news still.

Xenoneo

Jan 31, 2018
OK this is hilarious. previously they were calculating the sales annually (YTD) on games which were released the same year, but now that they have problems reaching a million, they calculate it LTD. Last year golds are this year's platinum.
Even though I don't believe this year platinum titles (other than KHIII) have reached a million in japan, or did they?

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
I was just skipping through the video yesterday because it didn't seem interesting or aimed at me, but it was worth it for Yoko Taro and Kutaragi meeting and Taro being maneuvered awkwardly around the stage by the guy he was with because he couldn't see in his mask. The mic bonk at the end of his speech was perfect and cracked me up.
Maybe I've skipped over them but I was surprised by the lack of From Software during the parts I watched.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I was just skipping through the video yesterday because it didn't seem interesting or aimed at me, but it was worth it for Yoko Taro and Kutaragi meeting and Taro being maneuvered awkwardly around the stage by the guy he was with because he couldn't see in his mask. The mic bonk at the end of his speech was perfect and cracked me up.
Maybe I've skipped over them but I was surprised by the lack of From Software during the parts I watched.

Sekiro got a Gold prize (500k sold).