• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
GIvG91S.jpg

Rip IMGUR

20201204-001616.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Which color is that for the dynamic theme? Looks nice.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me, doesn't Playstation prevent CoD from showing the Xbox logo in crossplay?

OP
OP
Gowans

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
I love it, I was in Fortnite on my xbox, quit the game to the home screen, saw the news in game and grabbed Kratos in game on xbox, played a match and then dropped to the xbox dash for this little surprise too.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
reminds me off some jerk in the old place who had a melt down when the Apple earbuds appears in Team Fortress 2 and wanted to burn everything because something Apple in his PC

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
After Kratos slays all the mythologies he'll go for videogame mythologies. Kratos will be the Smash of the single-player titles, smashing his way through different in-game universes, complete with a fanbase that'll gate which universe he can or cannot slaughter next

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You can also see him on your Switch news feed now. Nice of PlayStation to finally give something back considering you could play with this on PlayStation for two years now.

link.png

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Now this is how you handle 1st party crossovers! Wild that Fortnite could replace Smash hype for big 1st party crossovers - this is some Banjo in Smash stuff right here, even if the community isn't here for Fortnite like it is for Smash appreciation.

Epic, swing back around to the console exclusive cosmetics in Rocket League! I want to play with the Warthog on Switch, and the Mario car on Xbox. At the very least, let my cross-play opponents be able to see my opposing 1st party gear vs making me appear generic.