• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nihilego_Khu

Mar 12, 2018
EFdwhRMUUAE3rub

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Thank god now people will shut up about Ash leaving.
My champion about totake a world tour!
That new character seems interesting too

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like they're sorta sticking to the SuMo art style, that's good.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I like the art, seems like they're staying close to the Sun and Moon style.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Looks great! All regions confirmed, new protagonist finally (even if he apparently shares the spotlight with Ash still) and the artsyle is much better than S/M, looks like a nice sweet spot between that and the style of the games.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
The recent seasons of Pokemon blow other long-runners out of the water from what I've seen.

I mean equal standing with Ash.
You don't consider Brock and Misty on equal standing with Ash in the first seasons? Practically equal screen time, own individual stories and goals. I never considered them lesser protagonists honestly.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I guess the builing on the top stands for Kanto? Can't remember what it is though, the other regions are way easier to guess. ^^

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming the CG will be similar to the way it's used with modern South Park? It's going to look animated but they're actually wire frame and it'll help pump out high quality work faster.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Ok found the source. Someone uploaded it to a chinese image board and then uploaded it to 5ch before that person tweeted it.

Like it's a very extravagant and extra fake if a fake due to the touches of say newguy riding Lugia with Ash grabbing the tail.

I'm not doubting its legitimacy (though I'm expecting every Twitter account posting it to get DMCA'd)

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I really hoped they ditched Ash.

Better luck next time I guess.

(repeat for every season of the anime until the end of time).

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I like the designs an awful lot.

Interesting that the other lead looks like a very tomboyish girl (eyelashes, hair clip), which isn't a character archetype the anime's trafficked in much (no, Misty doesn't count).

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
When is it supposed to be announced officially? This Sunday?

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also interesting that Team Rocket's nowhere to be seen.
I hope that someone from Alola will accompany Ash.
We'll probably still see the Sun and Moon crew even without them accompanying Ash- judging by the poster, Ash and the new girl are going to be spending time in Alola.

Spinosaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah XY was the only season without a dark skin protag. We had Brock (4 seasons straight lol), Iris, Mallow and Kiawe.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
If it's a fake, it's one of the more elaborate ones we have seen

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
Wow I like the style a lot. Still not sure exactly what this is going to be but involving every single region is interesting. Wonder if old characters will pop up.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
This is their chance to turn fanservice up and bring back all the old characters. Finally we might see Dawn again.