The POTUS currently having a meltdown on twitter

Oct 27, 2017
He tweets read like a copy-paste

Are Trumpsters really not bored of this song and dance? I just don't understand how thinking people could look at that and go "Yea, totally innocent".

He's such a fucking child. How do these people function in real life when they can't even identity a man who is clearly full of shit. How am I supposed to respect their intelligence?

Oct 26, 2017
Canada

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Reminder of today's events:

* Mueller and SDNY prosecutors detail Michael Cohen's cooperation

* Mueller outlines Manafort's "crimes and lies" that led to the cancellation of his cooperation agreement

* Comey goes behind closed doors with the Judiciary and Oversight Committees

Matthew Miller @matthewamiller

Trump praising Enron as a great company is not a defense I saw coming. Who says they don’t have a plan for dealing with Mueller?

Oct 30, 2017
To answer his questions, I doubt Mueller's report will mention any of those things but I'm pretty sure it's going to mention Trump, his family, and Russia a lot. Cheer up Donald!

Oct 27, 2017
Stephen Colbert is gonna be in a "DOT DOT dotdotdot" mode when he gets around to this twitter meltdown. Looking forward to when the next bits of info come out of the Mueller probe, Trump is not doing himself any favours with these rants and I couldn't be happier :)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Another day, another set of idiocies by this illiterate projecting guy. Thing is, we've seen such "totally gonna ride this side against all evidence and logic" political messages in social media these years, but the POTUS doing them is a new level of fuckery.

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
So, today:
* Mueller and SDNY prosecutors detail Michael Cohen's cooperation
* Mueller outlines Manafort's "crimes and lies" that led to the cancellation of his cooperation agreement
* Comey goes behind closed doors with the Judiciary and Oversight Committees

Oct 28, 2017
A foreign head of state - worse, a spy/terrorist posing as one - could start a major international incident by tweeting shit at Trump. Maybe the military wouldn't act on any orders given by him (kinda a win for the instigator in itself), but treaties or negotiations could certainly be impacted.

Yikes.