The POTUS currently having a meltdown on twitter

Oct 27, 2017
Discount Walder Frey is getting weirder and weirder with his tweets, I completely forgot it was the anniversary of Pearl Habor (It feels wierd spelling harbour without a U but hey). If Obama or Clinton had gone on a tweet spree like this Mitch McConnel would be kicking down the door to the Oval Office himself.

Oct 25, 2017
Steal Your Heart, Bitch.
What Trump is saying: It’s a witch hunt. We will have our own report. Mueller is bad. Comey is worse. Rosenstein is no picnic. Why don’t they go after Hillary and Brennan, anyone but me?

What he means: When Mueller’s report comes, it will be bad.

Why he says it: Meltdown.

Last edited:
I imagine Kelly has actually been looking forward to being questioned. He's one of the people in the White House I can easily see being eager to just unload both barrels about Trump, with severe legal consequences.
Man that would so good. But dont they sign NDAs for that type of thing? Or does Muellers investigation give him authority over that type of info?

Nov 13, 2017
Man that would so good. But dont they sign NDAs for that type of thing? Or does Muellers investigation give him authority over that type of info?
lol bro, you really think some NDA supersedes the FBI/Special Investigations.

That's like some child believing that if it closes its eyes while stealing a candybar suddenly no one will see them.

You can't just cover things in an NDA as a way to shield yourself from criminal review.

NDA's don't mean shit with reference to the FBI, since its a criminal matter.

Oct 25, 2017
Muller is everything Trump isn't: While not implying he is perfect and the organizations to which he has attached himself always act for good, he has devoted his life to SERVICE. From the Marines, to the FBI, to his current role as Special Prosecutor. That's something an animal like Trump can never understand. That's why he will never have what it takes to combat this on his own.