• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tfzXa4r.jpg

Possibly related to incoming news set to drop later today...

The Mueller Russia Investigation: A Full Docket Of Developments Set For Friday
https://www.npr.org/2018/12/06/6738...-a-full-docket-of-developments-set-for-friday

Here's your soundtrack to go with it:

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, this is hilarious! Shaudenfreude at it's very best! Mueller obviously about to drop some bombs!

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017
Love how it takes him a full 10 minutes to type out each one of those sentences.

Chubby fingers must be quaking in anger

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
He tweets read like a copy-paste

Are Trumpsters really not bored of this song and dance? I just don't understand how thinking people could look at that and go "Yea, totally innocent".

He's such a fucking child. How do these people function in real life when they can't even identity a man who is clearly full of shit. How am I supposed to respect their intelligence?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Reminder of today's events:

* Mueller and SDNY prosecutors detail Michael Cohen's cooperation

* Mueller outlines Manafort's "crimes and lies" that led to the cancellation of his cooperation agreement

* Comey goes behind closed doors with the Judiciary and Oversight Committees

Matthew Miller @matthewamiller

Trump praising Enron as a great company is not a defense I saw coming. Who says they don't have a plan for dealing with Mueller?

OP
OP
Taki

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But wait, there's more. he's still typing

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
To answer his questions, I doubt Mueller's report will mention any of those things but I'm pretty sure it's going to mention Trump, his family, and Russia a lot. Cheer up Donald!

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Woof, you weren't joking. Shit-for-brains has spent over an hour now typing multiple tweets that should've taking minutes.

n8 dogg

Oct 25, 2017
Governments have been run by people as openly despotic, cruel, and evil. Never have they been run by someone so fucking stupid.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Stephen Colbert is gonna be in a "DOT DOT dotdotdot" mode when he gets around to this twitter meltdown. Looking forward to when the next bits of info come out of the Mueller probe, Trump is not doing himself any favours with these rants and I couldn't be happier :)

Last edited:

less

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, Trump, for letting us know that it is going to be a fun day.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
what about Hillary's pets? Will they be on top of the report? What about Mueller's paperboy? Witch HUNT

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Another day, another set of idiocies by this illiterate projecting guy. Thing is, we've seen such "totally gonna ride this side against all evidence and logic" political messages in social media these years, but the POTUS doing them is a new level of fuckery.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
K. What's cookin today, Mr. Mueller? Fill me up for the weekend.

Carn

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
So, today:
* Mueller and SDNY prosecutors detail Michael Cohen's cooperation
* Mueller outlines Manafort's "crimes and lies" that led to the cancellation of his cooperation agreement
* Comey goes behind closed doors with the Judiciary and Oversight Committees

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
How nice of the president to make his enemies list so accessible to all of the would-be bombers out there.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
A foreign head of state - worse, a spy/terrorist posing as one - could start a major international incident by tweeting shit at Trump. Maybe the military wouldn't act on any orders given by him (kinda a win for the instigator in itself), but treaties or negotiations could certainly be impacted.

Yikes.