• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mirk

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that I was and bought the lies about leaders in power being honourable adults while growing up has been so heartbreaking and infuriating.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
The twitter meltdown signals that it is soon Mueller o'clock. Can't wait.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
He came to an agreement with the committee.
He sits for behind closed doors interview but full transcript must be made available to public within 24 hours.

Republicans gonna hold an L with that situation imo, they can only spin for about a day lol

Nunes is going to go into overdrive trying to get Comey to say bad things about Clinton.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
He's so pathetically easy to read. Think of the implications of every world leader being able to glance at his tweets or body language for a tiny moment, and instantly tell when he's vulnerable or uncomfortable. Pathetic little bitch.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
The wait feels like I've ordered my favorite meal at my favorite restaurant and I know it will be a glorious meal but its still just waiting.

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
Yeah, Whitaker probably just clued him in

Not necessarily. Trump has had similar meltdowns a day before shit hits the fan like in the Cohen plea deal and Manafort plea deal.
My understanding is DoJ give him courtesy calls as a heads up lol

Nunes is going to go into overdrive trying to get Comey to say bad things about Clinton.

Yeah for real.

And Nunes at this point should just stfu because he was water boy for Trump in the investigations early days and that might be a case for obstruction.
Christ, I hate Nunes.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Someone sounds nervous.

giphy.gif

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
The wait feels like I've ordered my favorite meal at my favorite restaurant and I know it will be a glorious meal but its still just waiting.

Take your time spreading the whipped butter on your freshly torn piece of bread.
Contemplate the complexities of life as you take a bite, browsing the wine list.
Tonight is gonna be special.

SonicFox got him shook.

lol
You could hear the sound of so, so many twitter pearls being dramatically clutched last night.

Owa97MO.png

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, this is how a totally innocent man acts.

Could this be a news day anywhere near as good as last Thursday?? ....I gotta go buy beer later; there MIGHT be a toast in order. Really, I'm not a vindictive person, but I FEED off of this man's misery.

This reminds me, I have always wanted to see the movie "Downfall"

I JUST finished watching that for the first time a couple of days ago. It's worth your time. Bruno Ganz, whom I'd never heard of before I saw the movie, does a fantastic job of portraying Hitler completely melting down. I've been reading "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich," and yeah...he was obviously crazy to begin with, but after the "Valkyrie" operation where he was almost assassinated, he went FULL TILT nuts.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Possibly related to incoming news set to drop later today...

The Mueller Russia Investigation: A Full Docket Of Developments Set For Friday
https://www.npr.org/2018/12/06/6738...-a-full-docket-of-developments-set-for-friday

Here's your soundtrack to go with it:

Thank you so much for posting that song. It's so perfect.

Even my grandfather, who had slowly become complacent with regards to Trump's "fixing illegal alien problem" perked up when all of this started up, suddenly remembering all the negatives associated to Trump throughout his history.

Happy weekend, everyone!

HyGogg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Love how it takes him a full 10 minutes to type out each one of those sentences.

Chubby fingers must be quaking in anger
These are not tweets Trump wrote. Notice proper capitalization and the presence of details that imply research?

This is Trump's lawyers. This is an actual legal strategy. That if Trump can keep the base in a bubble of conspiratorial denial, solid red congressmen will still protect him. That'show cynical our system is now.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
These are not tweets Trump wrote. Notice proper capitalization and the presence of details that imply research?

This is Trump's lawyers. This is an actual legal strategy. That if Trump can keep the base in a bubble of conspiratorial denial, solid red congressmen will still protect him. That'show cynical our system is now.
Speaker Pelosi might have questions about that strategy.