• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
These are not tweets Trump wrote. Notice proper capitalization and the presence of details that imply research?

This is Trump's lawyers. This is an actual legal strategy. That if Trump can keep the base in a bubble of conspiratorial denial, solid red congressmen will still protect him. That'show cynical our system is now.

It could very well be written by Trump's lawyers but it sure as hell isn't a strategy that they came up with (unless it was Rudy). Trump is going to tweet regardless and so they probably are running it through a filter of attorneys now.

Also, FUCK Twitter for even allowing him to continue with this shit after pushing nuclear fucking war with North Korea on its platform and in so many words, urging his sycophants to attack reporters.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
This feels like the most "shook" he's been yet. As if he knows something truly damning is on its way.

Oct 25, 2017
He's still going!

It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report.

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
His counter report is probably just every line from Mueller's report quoted with WRONG

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
God, I hope its one of his dumbass kids getting indicted.

"Stop trying to break my family apart!" says man who spent his entire presidency trying to break families apart.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
He's shitting his pants. Today will be glorious, can't wait! I hope Mueller will drop names.

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
He's still going!

It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report.

Amazing when Rudy himself went through this insane public process of "dog ate my homework"

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/12/giuliani-counter-report-mueller-trump-russia.html

stew

Dec 2, 2017
When was the last time he typed so many angry tweets on the same day? I don't remember. He's really losing it.

Please keep going though, I'm sure he'll incriminate himself.

Mudcrab

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Lol at this imbecile calling Enron a great company. Guess to Trump that's the gold standard.

Oct 27, 2017
He tweets read like a copy-paste

Are Trumpsters really not bored of this song and dance? I just don't understand how thinking people could look at that and go "Yea, totally innocent".

He's such a fucking child. How do these people function in real life when they can't even identity a man who is clearly full of shit. How am I supposed to respect their intelligence?
You need to understand how team politics work in this country. When a particular team wins, people on that team stop watching the news because they think everything will be fine and dandy for them. I wouldn't be surprised if these mouth-breathing boomer racists / tea party-ers have even bothered to watch any news since the day Trump won the presidency.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
LOL how old are you to be making that reference. I applaud the obscurity thou

Not *that* old (not quite forty!), but my Dad got me curious about it decades ago (I think we were talking about early Billy Crystal at the time) and when it turned up on one of the satellite channels over here so I got a chance to get a basic grounding.

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How can anyone look to this bozo for guidance? I don't get how anyone could think voting for him was a good idea.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
MiserlyGlitteringHamster-max-1mb.gif

George c

Dec 1, 2017
Something BIG is happening today folks!! Mark my words, this day will live in infamy cause of whats going to happen to the prez.