• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
He's still going!

It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report.

He's responding to the Atlantic's piece (that quotes Rudy directly!) that the WH has no response planned for Mueller's report: https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...se-has-no-plan-counter-mueller-report/577417/

Not too shockingly, the various WH aides they quote in the piece say that the president's plan is not actually have a counter-report, but rather to wing it on social media. And here we are.

BTW this:

Giuliani said it's been difficult in the past few months to even consider drafting response plans, or devote time to the "counter-report" he claimed they were working on this summer as he and Trump confronted Mueller's written questions about the 2016 campaign.

"Answering those questions was a nightmare," he told me. "It took him about three weeks to do what would normally take two days."

is precious after his "I answered the questions very easily" boast a few weeks ago.

Oct 25, 2017
He's responding to the Atlantic's piece (that quotes Rudy directly!) that the WH has no response planned for Mueller's report: https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...se-has-no-plan-counter-mueller-report/577417/

Not too shockingly, the various WH aides they quote in the piece say that the president's plan is not actually have a counter-report, but rather to wing it on social media. And here we are.

BTW this:

is precious after his "I answered the questions very easily" boast a few weeks ago.

Trump trying to answer questions without incriminating himself is like trying to move through SCP-4000.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
87 pages of
46ntP2U.gif

Oct 25, 2017
the ocean
The documents released today may be heavily redacted, like the Flynn documents the other day. So don't get your hopes up. However, there may be a couple of nuggets of interesting info, like more details on the payments by Michael Cohen to Stormy Daniels. But Russia related stuff may be hidden, since its still an ongoing investigation.

OP
OP
Taki

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The documents released today may be heavily redacted, like the Flynn documents the other day. So don't get your hopes up. However, there may be a couple of nuggets of interesting info, like more details on the payments by Michael Cohen to Stormy Daniels. But Russia related stuff may be hidden, since its still an ongoing investigation.
ydl1kr65ad221.jpg

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
He's fucking up his schedule:

Mark Knoller @markknoller

Pres Trump running late departing for Kansas City. Was scheduled to be airborne already. Hasn't yet left WH.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US

Bruce Ohr's wife is called Nellie lol

Right wing media is such a trip. I constantly see Trump blasting the Ohrs in his tweets, but the only other places I see those names are from Alex Jones types, and maybe the odd Tucker Carlson blast. To the rest of media these are non-people, with no important role in any of the major Trump storylines.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Personally, I think Trump is overestimating how much interesting public information is going to be out today. Or having a public melt down over info we won't have access to :-P Probably flipping out over very little lol. Anything super interesting is going to be heavily redacted, I think.

Oct 26, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmm.....

today of all the days.

Avengers: Endgame

I also want the Hbo epsiode about mueller for this day to be labeled as such.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I see what you're doing here. Very clever sir

Thank you.

While taking a shit this morning I realized the date was Dec. 7th and I thought "I wonder if Trump has commemorated Pearl Harbor... " and I went on Twitter, looked at his tweets, and realized, nope, he's breathlessly antagonizing the Clinton Foundation and James Comey. Seems about right for Trump.

*edit*

Aah, and look, someone with brains finally commandeered his account and realized what date it was:

BMUlNB3.png

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
You guys remember the ending of Batman Returns, where the Penguin is abandoned by everyone in the sewer?

maxresdefault.jpg

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

We will be doing a major Counter Report to the Mueller Report. This should never again be allowed to happen to a future President of the United States!

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
DOJ conference:

Mark Knoller @markknoller

Also tomorrow, Pres Trump heads to Kansas City, MO to attend and address the Justice Department's Project Safe Neighborhoods Conference, to coordinate federal, state and local law enforcement strategies.

as a black man that sent a chill down my spine

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

We will be doing a major Counter Report to the Mueller Report. This should never again be allowed to happen to a future President of the United States!

Ladies and gentlemen, another window into the tyrants mind. Another bit of evidence showing he and his supporters believe that we should all protect our dear leader rather than the fact our president should be serving us.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I don't know. I feel like you could describe his entire feed as a meltdown. Today's gibberish seems only slightly less cogent.

"Counter report"? What does that even mean? The special prosecutor is releasing a report. No one is looking for a "report" from the indictees.