• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
You guys remember the ending of Batman Returns, where the Penguin is abandoned by everyone in the sewer?

maxresdefault.jpg
Fuck, man! Awesome Christmas set movie.... just like what's going on right now around Christmas. Is Trump gonna set loose an army of Killer Oranges just like Penguin set out those Emperor Penguins with missiles on their backs?

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Discount Walder Frey is getting weirder and weirder with his tweets, I completely forgot it was the anniversary of Pearl Habor (It feels wierd spelling harbour without a U but hey). If Obama or Clinton had gone on a tweet spree like this Mitch McConnel would be kicking down the door to the Oval Office himself.

behOemoth

Oct 27, 2017
Using modern autocorrection algorithms president trump can write full four sentences in two hours.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Guess someone informed him Friday was going to be an especially bad news day:

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I like how because a higher court overturned a lower court's decision, it is somehow a black mark for the prosecutor. If what he's talking about has even happened.

CursedOctopus

Oct 27, 2017
THANOS: I will be releasing a counter report as to why I had to snap my fingers! Captain America and the other 13 other Angry Avenging Democrats are being unfair!

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, he is always having a meltdown. Let's see if it is for any actual reason this time.

Oct 25, 2017
Steal Your Heart, Bitch.

What Trump is saying: It's a witch hunt. We will have our own report. Mueller is bad. Comey is worse. Rosenstein is no picnic. Why don't they go after Hillary and Brennan, anyone but me?

What he means: When Mueller's report comes, it will be bad.

Why he says it: Meltdown.

Last edited:

Driver

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
What a fucking asshole. I've been following this debacle for two years and its amazing seeing Trump lose his shit. He's scared and hes angry and everyone fucking knows it. Hope this prick get prosecuted when all is said and done.

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The counter report is just going to be a crayon drawing of Trump (Super muscular) dropping bombs on a crying stick figure mueller with "NO COLLUSION" written at the bottom

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Man that would so good. But dont they sign NDAs for that type of thing? Or does Muellers investigation give him authority over that type of info?
lol bro, you really think some NDA supersedes the FBI/Special Investigations.

That's like some child believing that if it closes its eyes while stealing a candybar suddenly no one will see them.

You can't just cover things in an NDA as a way to shield yourself from criminal review.

NDA's don't mean shit with reference to the FBI, since its a criminal matter.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Muller is everything Trump isn't: While not implying he is perfect and the organizations to which he has attached himself always act for good, he has devoted his life to SERVICE. From the Marines, to the FBI, to his current role as Special Prosecutor. That's something an animal like Trump can never understand. That's why he will never have what it takes to combat this on his own.