• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This kind of stuff really turns me off. If I just wanted to 'win' and 'own' the other side with reckless/braindead tweets I'd just be a Republican. I'm a Democrat because I don't want my leaders to go dumb. Being dignified and mature matter to me. It is well beneath the dignity of her future office to respond to this. It only will hurt her in the long run, just like it has Trump. I like her combative spirit, but I question the wisdom of petty stuff like this that might undermine the real work you have to do in the future by damaging your credibility.
STFU with this.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The ironic thing about this whole situation is I feel like Trump still had a good chance of winning even without all the illegal stuff they did. Like would it really have mattered that Trump paid off women when the Access Hollywood tapes exist. They essential did all this illegal shit because of their stupidity and arrogance.

You aren't paying attention to any of this. Yet you're posting an opinion.

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
I was thinking today that no matter what ultimately goes down with Mueller's investigation do you realize how many people are going to take Trump's ridiculous preemptive rebuttal report as gospel?

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
The ironic thing about this whole situation is I feel like Trump still had a good chance of winning even without all the illegal stuff they did. Like would it really have mattered that Trump paid off women when the Access Hollywood tapes exist. They essential did all this illegal shit because of their stupidity and arrogance.

I think when history finally looks back and can assess all of this, the real reason Trump won is because we basically gutted millions of manufacturing and clerical jobs in key states to send them overseas, and leadership in those states failed them on education (so they remained completely oblivious as to why their quality of life and prospects vanished in a generation). In come the charlatans and fear mongers like Trump and Fox News, and boom: we have a grifter moron reality TV host as president.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Even Nixon got a pardon. Trump, as cartoonish as he may be, is still president and wields that power and influence. Pence would totally pardon him if he could. A few years later we'd have a democrat in office to fix things and be back to caring about dumb bullshit again.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
Even Nixon got a pardon. Trump, as cartoonish as he may be, is still president and wields that power and influence. Pence would totally pardon him if he could. A few years later we'd have a democrat in office to fix things and be back to caring about dumb bullshit again.

That's because he had the decency to resign. Any other president in Trump's shoes would have resigned long ago but he has no shame.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
This kind of stuff really turns me off. If I just wanted to 'win' and 'own' the other side with reckless/braindead tweets I'd just be a Republican. I'm a Democrat because I don't want my leaders to go dumb. Being dignified and mature matter to me. It is well beneath the dignity of her future office to respond to this. It only will hurt her in the long run, just like it has Trump. I like her combative spirit, but I question the wisdom of petty stuff like this that might undermine the real work you have to do in the future by damaging your credibility.

If it were in just about any other country, I'd agree with you. But this is the US, where half the electorate has gone stupid, and what happened in the last decade proved behond a doubt that if Democrats cling to the "dignified and mature" politics, they'll keep losing. So they have a choice to make. They can choose to be the mature person in the room and watch helplessly as the criminal ruin the country. Or they can choose to adopt GOP tactics (including gerrymendering, and the Two Santa Theory), do whatever it takes to win, and gain the power to actually do some good.

Bitch Pudding

Oct 25, 2017
Trump will not get impeached under a republican controlled senate. Period.

If Trump gets re-elected in 2020 America just got the president it deserves. It already has.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That and a lot of expert lawyers involved in overseas and terrorist cases.

Like Zainab Ahmad who was busy prosecuting terrorists and never losing

zainab-ahmed.jpg

She was also one of the prosecutors in the Flynn trial and helped secure his plea deal and all of his singing to go with it.
Everytime I read about the bio of each of the lawyers in Mueller's team, well

UnselfishLimpArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Its all about the RICO.

Hence why Meuller went with an all star cast of attorneys who have prosecuted or been a part of mob trials.

I usually wouldn't care how it's done, but I really do hope it's RICO so I can see @Popehat flip over a desk about how, this one time, it actually was RICO.

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
Everything listed in Trump's tirade have fuckall to do with the Mueller investigation. "But all these people that have nothing to do with my 'no collusion'." Trump was doing what trump does, throwing shit at the ceiling fan hoping something sticks.