• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

giphy.gif

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
Who is this Erik Davies guy and is he intelligent to know the difference between the kid playing with the ship and the edit going into the real ship (like bone to spaceship in 2001), and the kid actually controlling the Predator spaceship?

OP
OP
Scullibundo

Scullibundo

Oct 25, 2017
Who is this Erik Davies guy and is he intelligent to know the difference between the kid playing with the ship and the edit going into the real ship (like bone to spaceship in 2001), and the kid actually controlling the Predator spaceship?
lol those were my exact thoughts. That it's probably just a match cut. Not meant as a direct inference that the kid is controlling the ship.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
lol those were my exact thoughts. That it's probably just a match cut. Not meant as a direct inference that the kid is controlling the ship.

heh, hold onto your butts...

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Wish I could see these fucking trailers and teasers instead of reading about them.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm just in for Shane Black and the cast. Don't like that he has a kid in here tho yet again, an R rated Predator flick in particular could do without one.

Pretty interested in seeing this teaser tho, out of all the cinemacon ones tho I really wanna see the new Halloween trailer. Pretty damn hyped for that movie.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017

Lol, maybe he's Drax and can only understand things literally.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the little boy controls the actual ship with his toy ship?
That's interesting.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
Shane Black hasn't disappointed me yet as a director so I'm still excited for this. I just might go in with Predators expectations though.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Really hope a trailer drops online soon, dying to see this.

Very curious to see if the movie has changed from the possible early story leaks. Are we still getting a team of Predator's team up with humans to take on a bad blood mutant Predator or will it just be humans vs the Predator now ?

I like Shane Black, hopefully he can deliver on this. If anyone should be able to do a good Predator movie, it's Shane, as he was in the original movie afterall.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I read all of the tweets and they seem to be hardly connected. So I assume we're gonna get one final tweet that connects the previous ones in the most unlikely way for the true Shane Black experience?

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
This guy is there. If it's an action comedy...WTF?

You mean the guy that did Last Action Hero?

I'd have no problem with it being an action comedy rather than just another retrend.

I have a feeling this will get shit on like Starship troopers and Last Action Hero by morons at the time, then retroactive become great once they figure out its a film poking fun of the very thing theyre critiquing.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
q7qmp9tn894sj4rna9wz.jpg

Always been intrigued with this project.

Cast looks pretty sweet.

Not the biggest Shane Black fan but I enjoyed The Nice Guys and it's cool seeing him do a science fiction action film