• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Stowaway Silfer

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
1974701476.jpg

The Promised Neverland Volume 6: B06-32 is out today in English.
Please support the official release!

(yo that's a cool cover...bad volume title)

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Man, what a great chapter.
Looks like Yugo and Lucas aren't going to make it to give the kids a clean escape. Really dug just how big a deal it would have been for any of the children to actually kill another human. I wonder where things go now, as their actual base is gone and there really aren't any great spots for such a massive group to regroup.

Oct 25, 2017
well as expected the old folk would find a way to get themselves kicked out the plot, out with the old in with new, predictable.

Did like how there was a path made for them to flee at least and whoever the information source was didnt divulge everything about the base.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
They had a good run.

Moving with a group of sixty should cause some problems though, unless the demons/wildlife is just a complete non factor now.

OP
OP
Stowaway Silfer

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn Yugo and Lucas are gonna die huh? Nice that they're getting one last cool moment and it's nice they were able to reunite.
I wonder if one of the kids will be made to kill another human in the future. Cause this probably isn't the last time they'll have to fight against some.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Both of them dieing is too obvious. Also Emma just letting them go lol She will be back and help them. This manga doesn't pull the death card like this so there will be a twist on that.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
If the next chapter cuts straights to Emma's group I'll assume one (or both) survive.

Could see a similar situation to the first Yugo/Lucas split up happening but this time Yugo doesn't take the sacrifice as bad.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Haven't commented in a while, but i'm really digging these last fee chapters, this show is always so good at managing tension in all kind of situations.

Also, rip Lucas/Yugo.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Ray is ice cold, man. I think he thought, "I don't care about killing people" like 3 times lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Ray is ice cold, man. I think he thought, "I don't care about killing people" like 3 times lol.
I kind of wish the series kind of changed it up with his character, like so many other series have someone like him, though I wonder if theyd really make it where he'd chicken out and someone else would have to deal a killing blow, would be different at least.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
I kind of wish the series kind of changed it up with his character, like so many other series have someone like him, though I wonder if theyd really make it where he'd chicken out and someone else would have to deal a killing blow, would be different at least.

I think he's underestimating Emma. She'd do it if she had to.

Plus, I think the character who would chicken out would be Norman. He's kind of the middle ground between Ray and Emma

Oct 25, 2017
Random...but if they have your equipment, shouldnt you, you know not wear your masks so that the ones that are wearing masks will clearly be the ones who have infiltrated your ranks?

Considering Yugo lost and regained everything, perhaps he will survive.

OP
OP
Stowaway Silfer

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I really don't want them to die. They're too cool and deserve better. Yugo seeing the new kids as hope in his life after he lost his friends is too good.

Random...but if they have your equipment, shouldnt you, you know not wear your masks so that the ones that are wearing masks will clearly be the ones who have infiltrated your ranks?
Yeah that seemed weird to me too. I guess they're counting on Yugo/Lucas not wearing them but then what if they do lol

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
It out.

Well, that looks like both of them are dead now, unless we get a shonen "but actually, they barely survived blowing themselves up" next chapter.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
It out.

Well, that looks like both of them are dead now, unless we get a shonen "but actually, they barely survived blowing themselves up" next chapter.

I think they're done for.

But with that, no one can message the Ratri clan and tell them some kids got away. Emma's group should be able to move a bit easier with that in mind.

Oct 25, 2017
I wish we had gone with something other than combustibles, as we already had Ray himself do the put yourself on fire thing. Wonder why the repeat of the same thing.

Alright chapter.

OP
OP
Stowaway Silfer

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn I didn't want them to die (guess there's still a chance because fiction but still, seems unlikely). I wonder how the kids will react to the adults not showing up. Probably gonna get a speech.

I wish we had gone with something other than combustibles, as we already had Ray himself do the put yourself on fire thing. Wonder why the repeat of the same thing.

Alright chapter.
Ray didn't actually go through with it. Emma prevented him from doing it and they set up a decoy to trick Isabelle.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
The series that doesn't have a single bad cover gets another amazing cover, how predictable.
Posuka Demizu's art is so good.

Oct 25, 2017
Really nebulous chapter as I dont understand the placement of his flashback at this moment (should have occurred last chapter imo). Additionally Id have thought the people in his "welcome to the afterlife" scene would be like "its not your time Yugo, there's still more for you to do, you promised Emma"

Just weird.

ShadyK54

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Been reading through TPN for the past few weeks and am now finally caught up. Great series, and I really enjoy Emma as the MC. Now to get used to the weekly wait like I did with MHA.

Some thoughts on Chapter 109:

giphy.gif

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Caught up with the latest chapters, damn.

giphy.gif

Anyway, do we have any news on the anime? Still no trailer?

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Only recent news is that it would be available in Amazon Prime.
Which is a pity since there won't be a dub anytime soon.

Oct 25, 2017
Confused how they were found so soon, just reopens the door that one of them is perhaps a double agent. Its hard for me to believe Emma and co were that careless to not cover up their trail.

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
am quite sure most January anime have not show animation at this point in time either.

Dont know why fans are suddenly worried.

True worry would be if they delayed showing anything for jump festa next month.
There have been a few anime that have already shown animation, most recently Mob Psycho.
Not saying the anime would turn out bad or it will be doomed, but sometimes when they've shown so little it can be a sign that production is not so far ahead.

I'm worried. The studio that got ahold of this is not good.
MAPA, Bones or any other decent studio should have grabbed this.
Meh the studio is a hit or miss, say what you want about Darling in the Frankx but production wise it was good, and a lot of people are enjoying that bunny girl anime that is airing.
It will all depend on the director.

OP
OP
Stowaway Silfer

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Bunny Girl is a good production and FranXX was solid in that regard too. I'm not expecting anything but I don't see reason to be concerned.

And also apparently for most studios, it's not appropriate to assume anything just based on what studio name is attached to it.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Man they are already showing too much: the numbers, Sister Crowne... They really should avoid anything that could make viewers go "OH SHIT".

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017

Some kids were killed. Holy shit. I think the period of "we all made it" is over.