• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
suge-at-source-awards.jpg

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
The dance interlude was actually a ritualistic dance done for the demon knight Eromanticles to repay the debt for the successful killing of Biggie Smalls.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, you cutting the checks so no one is going to say you can't dance like ants are biting your genitals.

MAK11

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Haha
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2904603002
This happened literally 24hrs after the LAPD detective who was last in charge of Biggie's murder investigation (Craig Kading) alludes that Diddy put a $1M hit on Pac & Suge through Keefee D (uncle of Orlando Anderson who killed Tupac & has officially confenced to being in the car with him during the shooting..).
Puffy is the biggest asslicking snake in the music industry.

Last edited:

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Puff Daddy invented the Bush Doctrine. Hit first if you're in fear of being hit. That sociopathic asshole ruined rap, can't wait for the other shoe to drop on that fool.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
I was in basic training at Fort Knox and this was one of the few albums at the PX that seemed like something I would like. There wasn't much to do in my downtime, so I listened to this album more than I care to admit. I'm ashamed to say I still know the words to this song and I often recite it line for line to annoy my friends.

And yes, that dance interlude is trash aka wonderful.

Oct 25, 2017
All Puff Daddy dancing interludes were trash. He just kept doing it over and over for some reason and nobody could tell him to stop.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
I gotta be honest, I thought the video was really cool back in the day.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
The dance interlude was actually a ritualistic dance done for the demon knight Eromanticles to repay the debt for the successful killing of Biggie Smalls.
The setting and excessive bullet time usage make it look like something from the Matrix. Maybe this was the original vision for The Architect.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Everyone shitting on the effects, but it seemed like virtually every big video had Matrix cameras at the time. This was just the era. That effect was in commercials, music videos, other random shit after the matrix used it.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone shitting on the effects, but it seemed like virtually every big video had Matrix cameras at the time. This was just the era. That effect was in commercials, music videos, other random shit after the matrix used it.
Yeah that was apparently a reason why they didn't use it much in the sequels lol. Understandable.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Re: Matrix ripoff videos

This came out in 1999 though and I don't really know when. Matrix was released in September so presumably after that but would be funny if they just used trailers for the inspiration lol.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Coolio "I'll c u when you get there" had the matrix cameras two years before the matrix