• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

The Punisher S2 Official Trailer

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Oct 27, 2017
sucks knowing a few hours after this comes out it will probably be cancelled

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I wish they put more budget into the masks and Jigsaw makeup

They look right, but not great.

thatother

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
Looks amazing. Best Netflix/Marvel show stays winning.

I really don't see this fitting in well with whatever they have going on over at the Disney streaming service so I do hope it stays.

It's just so different from anything else in the MCU.

Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Billy Fucking Russo, my boy!

Yeah so this looks great.

Can't wait until Frank does his self buff war cry that gives him +100 to all ststs (health/agility/defense/recovery and accuracy

I'm ready

Oct 25, 2017
So, I watched DD S2 and loved the Punisher half. I never watched this due to the mixed reviews, will I like it? Is it better than Daredevil S1 or S3?

Oct 25, 2017
So, I watched DD S2 and loved the Punisher half. I never watched this due to the mixed reviews, will I like it? Is it better than Daredevil S1 or S3?
The majority opinion that I've seen puts Punisher Season 1 in the top 3 next to Daredevil Season 1 and 3. And I consider that good too.

Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Stopped halfway through...

...because it looks good enough at that point, I'm all in. Also music choice looks spot on again. Can't wait. Gonna be sad to see this one go. Would be great if Marvel picked him up for a movie, but they couldn't really "re-do" his origin story for the big screen, so this is probably the end of the line. Really bummed about that.

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty solid. Not sure if it was the music or not, but it kinda reminded me of those late 90's/early 2000's action-heavy shows/movies like Robocop.

I'm gonna parrot others and say they should've made Jigsaw more gruesome, but it's whatever. But I wouldn't be surprised if they made him even more scarred by the end of the season.

Oct 27, 2017
Jigsaw looks way more fucked up at the end of last season, kind of bummed that they really skimped out on that. Otherwise looks good, I actually thought that this was their strongest and most consistent show so far, can't wait for the season to be great and then cancelled shortly after.

Bernthal deserved better.

Oct 27, 2017
Billy Doesn’t need a Purge mask in this one, he has nothing really bad to cover up. It’s all internal scarring according to the official explanation 🙄

Still at least the rest of it will good.

P.s Purge 2 is a secret punisher lite movie kind of if you haven’t seen it.

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I mean it looks very good, but I am very disappointed in the look of Jigsaw. I could barely tell he was scarred. Jigsaw needs to look really fucked up.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's better than the first season. Some of the fight choreography in this trailer seems better maybe? Hard to tell, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Oct 25, 2017
It's made-for-TV makeup. They can't go all out on it... and the actors probably have a clause to not completely obscure their faces.

OP
OP
Pachimari
Oct 25, 2017
Watch The Punisher S1. It's the absolute best Marvel show up there with Daredevil S3 and S1. It's hella good, so don't skip on it.

I'm also good with this Jigsaw. Like him better than the one in that movie. Action looks fantastic and the new cast additions seem to fit in well.