• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Billy looks, well, too pretty. His face should be way more messed up.

Anyway, can't wait!

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that looks good. Great choice of music also.

I expect dudes face to get worse by the end of the season.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't feeling at first, but it slowly got a bit more hype as it continued I suppose.

Also goddamn, how many times do I have to see Frank's wife got shot in the head?

S1 was pretty bad, can't get much worse, can it?

Didn't you say you only watched the first episode?

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't you say you only watched the first episode?

After idiots kept telling me I needed to watch the whole thing before I could judge, I finally found some downtime and did it. My opinion didn't change, in fact it likely worsened. A terrible season with terrible politics behind it.

I kept planning on doing a LTTP, but I ca't be asked to care that much about The Punisher.

Kapten

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Why is Frank kissing someone that is not his wife?

That felt so weird to see in that microsecond.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
After idiots kept telling me I needed to watch the whole thing before I could judge, I finally found some downtime and did it. My opinion didn't change, in fact it likely worsened. A terrible season with terrible politics behind it.

Well yea ya do. Or more accurately, no one would really be interested in the opinions of someone rating the overall show if they literally only watched one episode. It's not the same as say, not wanting to get through "X amount of episodes" for a show to be good. That of course is obviously understandable.

Why is Frank kissing someone that is not his wife?

That felt so weird to see in that microsecond.

Yea that was odd

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Nowhere near as good as last season's ONE trailer; seems way more over the top. Not sure I'm feeling it. Don't like the sidekick much either. Hope there isn't a big cliffhanger at the end.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Well yea ya do. Or more accurately, no one would really be interested in the opinions of someone rating the overall show if they literally only watched one episode. It's not the same as say, not wanting to get through "X amount of episodes" for a show to be good. That of course is obviously understandable.

Yea that was odd

Well, like I said, I watched the whole thing and still thought it was terrible with some iffy Conservative politics behind it.

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Jigsaw
https://i./i/pix/2016/02/03/22/30DA23A600000578-0-image-m-65_1454537747234.jpg

The action scenes looks sick

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Yea that's all good, I was just wondering if you had ended up watching the whole thing or not lol

It somehow made me hate Karen more than she already is in Daredevil, turns out she's Pro Guns and vigilante murder too. Oh, and let's portray the liberal politician in favor of gun control as a selfish, coward. GTFO.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It somehow made me hate Karen more than she already is in Daredevil, turns out she's Pro Guns and vigilante murder too. Oh, and let's portray the liberal politician in favor of gun control as a selfish, coward. GTFO.

I try to forget Karen's actions in that show. I do remember that policitian tho

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
This looks much better than the first season. I'm excited!

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Jigsaw made a shocking recovery there...
I was kind of hoping that at least the few scars would be a little deep on one side. Maybe missing some eyebrow hair.
Dude looks like he recently got an angry kitten and has a funny but embarrassing story to tell his coworkers this morning.

EternalWinter

Oct 27, 2017
Oklahoma, USA
Either my man has a top tier plastic surgeon or Wolverine like healing ability. How is he looking that good after what happened to him?

Despite that, I'm looking forward to this season. Totally expecting a cliffhanger followed by a cancellation a week later.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, expected way worse from Jigsaw after last season, but still hyped.
Is that Imogen Poots he's running around with?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Frank's wife has been dead since before season one. Did I forget about something?

Not like he can't ever move on I suppose, but in S1 he seemed pretty adamant against ever doing so, like when Micro's wife tried to make a move on him.

EDIT: Then again, there's Karen, but meh

Last edited:

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. Will be bittersweet knowing that Netflix will shortly pull the plug. I hope it's a good send-off

Sargerus

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Billy Fucking Russo, my boy!

Yeah so this looks great.

Can't wait until Frank does his self buff war cry that gives him +100 to all ststs (health/agility/defense/recovery and accuracy

I'm ready
tenor.gif

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wish they wouldn't have seemingly went with another lady partner that's role is meant to ground Frank. Season 1 had enough of that with Karen. And I dislike Deborah Ann Woll's portrayal of that character too (although she was better in Punisher than Daredevil), so they already wore me out on the shtick. And yeah, Jigsaw's look is pretty disappointing.

Will be watching though for sure. Season 1 was fantastic, favorite of the Marvel Netflix shows.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
So just to make sure I have this right:
This was in production before all the cancellations right? So we can just assume Punisher will be cancelled right after this airs? Hopefully they don't end on a cliffhanger then....