• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, sounds like fun! You have no Idea how much I love to know what is death and what's going to happen then and what is on the other side, well if there is an other side!

Will give it a try someday.

it can be incredibly overwhelming and emotional. It can also be intensely, unbelievably scary, so steel your mind if you want to go down that path. People tend to see what are called "Machine elves" which appear to be goat-looking beings that exist beyond our sight. I've read books that tie this into the visions people see with sleep paralysis that has to do with how our brains are wired up to automatically make sense of patterns we see and pick out human faces, and as someone who has suffered from sleep paralysis his whole life, and used to believe I was being literally abducted by aliens because of it, the faces I saw are indeed incredibly similar. So they can be terrifying if you're not ready.

A commonly shared picture of a depiction of a machine elf:

1*lxo-O9dfbQ-VJEtB6Ktwew.jpeg

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
So I counted

5 Consciousnesses
4 spirits
a couple of profounds, potentials, and special interests
plus a whopping 8 societies.

Hallucinogens are cool and all and circuit bending the brain from time to time seems like a stimulating experience but when a large chunk of people who do them always end up spouting off about seeing the real reality and go on long tangents about human frequencies and other Joe Rogen style nonsense, I get turned off the idea.

This video did even worse by adding cheesy Two Steps From Hell style inspiration music with galaxybrain and V for vendetta clips talking about how society outlaws psychedelics because they don't want you to have the freedom of consciousness psychedelics give you. It just seems intensely non-cerebral.

I don't want to end up being a guy that shares these kinds of videos so I get put off trying longer and longer.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This video is pretentious waffle of a guy that clearly thinks he is hot shit and thinks he knows better.

i dont care about drugs or anything you guys do you. but this shit is groan worthy.

this is groan worthy to people who have done DMT, too. That video was pretty much this:

but unironically.