• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017

http://store.steampowered.com/app/589780/The_Red_Strings_Club/

The Red Strings Club is a cyberpunk narrative experience about fate and happiness featuring the extensive use of pottery, bartending and impersonating people on the phone to take down a corporate conspiracy.

• Psychological Bartending - Read your customer's' mood and mix the perfect cocktail to manipulate the client's emotions in order to gather the information you want and progress your agenda of stopping Supercontinent's plans.
  • Genetic Implant Pottery - Design genetic implants at a high-tech lathe to change the attitude and direction of the corporation's most influential executives.
  • Vocal Corporate Espionage- Assume the voice of important figures in the Social Psyche Welfare project and play their own motivations against each other over the phone to uncloak their plans.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
I really need to go back and give Gods Will Be Watching another chance. I loved the aesthetic but struggled mightily with the actual gameplay.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
could be cool. I'm down for nearly anything cyberpunk, but the story doesnt look my thing