• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
FrPhpODXoAMvo0k

FrPhpWEWYAM7_y1

View: https://twitter.com/ResiEvilCentral/status/1635899227803926530?s=20

I appreciate that they put a lot of effort into modeling very different kind of costumes but honestly... none of these designs look good to me. Kind of a letdown after the cool costumes from Resident evil 2

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
Oh my god they're hideous!! If they let you use them in Mercenaries I may fuck around with them there but they're a big step down from RE2 Remake

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
The Casual ones are great.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
The Casual set looks cool, and the Villain outfit for Leon but I'm meh on the others.

Hope they bring back the RPD uniform and the Gangster outift at least.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
second one looks like Ashley is just cosplaying for Leon's sake while Leon is super into character

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Saw but didn't comment on them in another thread. Hot Topic Ashley does bring Moira to mind... but while she seems popular here, I never cared much for her or Revelations 2 (and even with that in mind, I'd still say this looks worse compared to what she had). It's mostly the hair that I don't like, though. Franziska Ashley looks okay.

Either way, I suspect that it'll work like REmake 2 in letting you mix and match which characters are wearing what.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Need SWAT Leon and Mobster Leon as unlockables.

EDIT: Also, Jacket Leon. Always felt that was missing from the original.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I must be the only one who loves the puffy white shirts, Ashley's design is so damn cool.

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
They're nice, although at the same time...not worth spending extra money in my specific case.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
I'll just wait for the modders to have their day for costumes. Mobster Leon better be in this one though.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
That first "emo" costume for Ashley is one of the worst official costumes I've ever seen. Looks like a fan mod.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I like both of Ashley's outfits (can pretend she's Moira) but all of Leon's outfits in the deluxe edition look pretty bad.

I'm only getting the deluxe edition for the soundtrack swap anyway.