• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Played a bit of it. its okay, but nothing special nowadays. I think Bladed Fury is better, but the problem with Bladed Fury is, that its not really difficult and really shit.

I agree Bladed Fury on default is too easy, but doing the challenge mode made me realize the mechanics are actually really solid.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, what do people think of Chinese Parents?

I think this is the first time I've ever seen a game not officially available in English at the top of the Steam frontpage as a highlighted special offer.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
I had chinese parents on my wishlist for quite a while, eventually i had deleted it because of no english language support, and now i added it to my WL again because of this news.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
AldH35w.png

Steam Lunar New Year Sale is live, and the sale page includes a section for Chinese developed games.

grosso_modo

Jun 8, 2018

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
This is like an alternate version of this song:

I'm really late with this, but that's definitely on point. I've even seen Parasyte before and somehow forgot this specific track.
Got all trophies on ps4 and it's fun. It has a wuxia feeling to it but the story is actually foucsed on normal folks in countryside which is freshing. Very good atmosphere with simple but fun gameplay. The performance has much to be desired due to the game engine and localization is so bad but still for a small team efforts, I'd recommend it. It also has an ICEY easteregg in it but I don't know how these two related.

There was a lantern platforming mini-game that the narrator made you play if you kept ignoring his instructions enough times, so possibly a reference to that.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Glad to see Chinese developers starting to find their own footing. It would be great to see new takes on all of the genres western and japanese developers have been working on for so long. Bright Memory could be one example of that, I liked the shooting and melee switches in the trailer.

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to play Devotion, but we all know what happened there. (Since the OP mentioned Taiwanese games as well)