• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
FilmEra is hosting a viewing party for The Room in honor of the new film coming out in December. not sure on date yet. we vote on it on it tonight.
MV5BMTg4MTU1MzgwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM1MTAwMQ@@._V1_.jpg

suggestions for best sites to use. Rabbit seems to be 25 people only. we are doiong voice chat because we view this film as a comedy.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I've been meaning to get a viewing party for The Room for awhile now! I may just watch it regularly, but if I can't see it with my friends, I'd be down to see it with you guys.

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
I've always wanted to attend a live screening, but this will also do!
I was going to say rabb.it but didn't know about the size limitation, so I got nothin'.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Never seen this before but I'm willing to give it a watch with you guys.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, I'd do that. Actually just signed up for filmGAF incidentally during the Great Migration but this sounds like fun.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm down, I love The Room!
I dunno about my schedule but we'll see. I'm interested :)

OP
OP
Flow

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
we have a lot of European members so we had to make it so that it worked with a good amount of people. I do apologize. We plan to keep the viewing parties going though

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
Tickets for the early showings went up today and they don't even have any showings in San Francisco... where the original was filmed... WTF

Spine_Ripper

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I wanted to join in on this but they're showing Spirited Away tonight...at 10PM PST :(

Well at least I get to see one cinema classic tonight.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This was good fun.

Second time I watch The Room, and definitely the last. :P

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Missed out on this, but looking at the time my internet would have gone out during the movie and I'd have missed most of it even if I saw the thread in advance.