• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Punch Out, Metroid, F-Zero by Platinum and Star Fox by Retro is real?

I see nothing to be upset about here!

Fallout on a portable means I might actually finish a fallout game for once. If all this shit is coming in 2018 I'm broke.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Still fake. No way F-Zero is coming back. It's dead unless Sega decides to make a new one and Sega today isn't Sega back then.

Also a Punch-Out game just a year after Arms? Makes absolutely no sense.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
The subtext of a title like "Yoshi's Flipping Island" is that "flipping" is not just a play on how the world works, but also a substitute for the word "fucking."

I don't see Nintendo using a word with that subtext.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2 Things:
First: When did that person claim that Fallout 76 is a thing? Before or after that 4chan post?

Second: If that person is legit and not some wanna be Marcus Sellar, why does he/she have sources
at Bethesda and the Nintendo Treehouse? I mean one doesn't mean that you have the other

dom

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo doesn't do E3 shows, no? They stream a pre-recorded direct as their show. Why would they need instructions?

Nick Nehidnyk

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
i mean, let's be real here

if you stumbled upon some bethesda info, wouldn't you also make up some bullshit to mess with nintendo fans

i know i would

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Yoshi's Flipping Island still screams fake to me. I'm now 98% sure it's fake, rather than the 100% I was before.

No one on Earth guessed that the next pokemon games would be Team Eevee and Pikachu
or that the next Yoshi island game would be called "Yoshi's flippin island"

IIRC this list came out after those names were leaked a few weeks back.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I would be perfectly happy with that Nintendo list. I don't believe it though.

Oct 27, 2017
Also the fact that every game has a subtitle except for Smash Bros, which I doubt will just be Smash Bros for the Switch like the 3DS and Wii U games were

Oct 27, 2017
Punch-Out: Become the Champion, Yoshi's Flippings Island, Metroid Prime: Renegade... these just don't sound like actual game titles. Not buying that E3 'leak' at all.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Is this list before the Star Fox rumor? I don't really think because guy x knew y means automatically guy x knows z.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
2 Things:
First: When did that person claim that Fallout 76 is a thing? Before or after that 4chan post?

Second: If that person is legit and not some wanna be Marcus Sellar, why does he/she have sources
at Bethesda and the Nintendo Treehouse? I mean one doesn't mean that you have the other

Not only that but he called it Fallout: Vault 76 when the leaks just called it Fallout 76, the actual title.

Poster is fugazi.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Still fake. No way F-Zero is coming back. It's dead unless Sega decides to make a new one and Sega today isn't Sega back then.

Also a Punch-Out game just a year after Arms? Makes absolutely no sense.
ARMS & Punch-Out are different enough to where the two can co-exist. One is a competitive fighting game, while the other is more of a pattern-based single player experience (that also has multiplayer in the case of the Wii game).

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, no way I'm getting excited about platinum Fzero. Too good.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
There had been leaks Fallout 76 and the Let's Go! games before this guy. Fairly like he was just piggybacking off them.

Sebastopa

Apr 27, 2018
That list sounds too much like a fan dreamlist.
It just can't possibly be THAT good.
I hope it's real

eseqko

Oct 27, 2017
We'd be seeing Nintendo blow it's load of its franchises with this Direct. I mean, what would be left on it's stable of franchises? Animal Crossing? Pikmin? Kid Icarus? 2D Mario? Year 4 of the Switch will be full of sequels of years 1-2 or completely new IP, which is exciting to be honest. (Of course if this all comes to fruition)

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
and Correct me if im wrong but didn't Nintendo only show games that will come out this year?? Does that mean all of those game in the leaks might coming out this year? I mean, that's even better than last year.... than the last decade if real

Status
Not open for further replies.