• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
If that's Nintendo's E3 lineup they've already lost. Microsoft is going to bring their A game and Sony is gonna Sony.

This isn't a bad list but it's not E3 worthy.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Fire Emblem is all I care about, so if that's true I'm happy.
I FUCKING NEED FIRE EMBLEM SWITCH NEWS
giphy.gif

Memories is a rather tame name, but whatever. Bring me FE Switch!

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
The Punch Out subtitle makes me think its a mobile game, which would be really disappointing. Flipping Yoshi I'm guessing is Yoshi switch.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
1) why would y'all be disappointed? That actually looks like a stellar lineup. Smash, Metroid, Punch Out, Star Fox, F-Zero. Looks awesome! If that lineup is disappointing, I don't know what I'd do with ERA anymore.

2) it's not real anyway, those titles are not Nintendo like.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I refuse to believe a Charlatan who does not put Animal Crossing, Pikmin or New Style Boutique Switch on their printed Internal Use Only List!

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only on this forum could a Direct with new Punch Out, Smash Bros., Metroid Prime, F Zero and Fire Emblem be "boring".

OP
OP
Vire

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft Lineup according to the same user:

SoMeh

28 points·13 minutes ago
Oh and Microsoft is announcing a new Gears, Forza Horizon 4, Halo and Sunset Overdrive 2.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
My concern with the name "Super Smash Bros. for Switch" is that it'll probably be accused of being just a port of the Wii U game, especially if it borrows assets from the Wii U game in a similar manner as Splatoon 2 in relation to Splatoon 1.

That said, DBFZ potentially getting ported doesn't really surprise me.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine if the new Star Fox is a racing game and the new F-Zero is character action. What a time to be alive.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
1) why would y'all be disappointed? That actually looks like a stellar lineup. Smash, Metroid, Punch Out, Star Fox, F-Zero. Looks awesome! If that lineup is disappointing, I don't know what I'd do with ERA anymore.

2) it's not real anyway, those titles are not Nintendo like.
Yeah, regardless if it's real, I'd hit the ceiling with a line-up like that.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The only disappointing thing on this list is Smash's title just being "Smash for Switch". Despite insiders' claims to the contrary, it really makes it sound like a Smash 4 port.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
2 Things:
First: When did that person claim that Fallout 76 is a thing? Before or after that 4chan post?

Second: If that person is legit and not some wanna be Marcus Sellar, why does he/she have sources
at Bethesda and the Nintendo Treehouse? I mean one doesn't mean that you have the other

Just some managing position at Gamestop or equivalent would be enough to get that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.