• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Credit to: AAMARMO

Dec3zOvWAAA53Zc.jpg
Dec312FXcAAJ041.jpg

Link to Reddit Thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/8n7i4o/bethesda_is_announcing_fallout_vault_76/

Same user stated that the Nintendo list is real. Thoughts?

Last edited:

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
The Fallout 76 title has been roaming for a while on 4chan apparently. He probably just got lucky. Star Fox Lylat System doesn't sound like a racing game title.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm not mistaken someone on this board keeps spouting F-Zero is real and is coming but no one pays attention to him either.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When was this posted?

Because someone on /v/ posted about Fallout 76 yesterday already and this might just be piggybacking off of that

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't we have half a direct for splatoon expansion?

Only watching for smash, tbh.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Could be just me but that list seems relatively "boring" and tame. I feel like Nintendo may have more surprises up their sleeve. That said, this is a showroom list and not what their presentation may contain so it could be accurate. Who knows? I love E3 time, ha.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yoshi's Flipping Island. Nonono. Even if/when I see that at E3 I will not accept it.

Yoshi's *Flipping* Island.

So stupid.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Fallout 76 was leaked last year on 4chan and again earlier this year. Likely spring boarding off that to sound legit and he even got the title name wrong. lol

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I would be very disappointed if that is their entire E3 line up. So I am going with fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.